50g Breeder Stand Canopy Build

So clean and well done Dustin. Always a good time looking through the pic threads of yours.

grouper therapy;473544 wrote: Excellent job Dustin ! Did you get a router table yet?

Thanks! I'm actually building my own router table, I'm going with Norm's "Deluxe Router Table" design from The New Yankee Workshop. For the router itself I bought a Triton 3-1/4hp since it seems to have received great reviews and is designed for table use with no lift required. We'll see how it goes -- I'm looking forward to building it.

Dustin

RedEDGE2k1;473763 wrote: Thanks! I'm actually building my own router table, I'm going with Norm's "Deluxe Router Table" design from The New Yankee Workshop. For the router itself I bought a Triton 3-1/4hp since it seems to have received great reviews and is designed for table use with no lift required. We'll see how it goes -- I'm looking forward to building it.

Dustin

I need a second one myself I will check it out. Heard the same about the triton . Let us know how the router table build goes as well. You are doing some nice work here !

Yeah, the stand is awesome!

Real kudos goes out to the first guy who REALLY understands how to start a build thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start to finish.......... 1 page!

++1

Dakota9;473887 wrote:
Real kudos goes out to the first guy who REALLY understands how to start a build thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Start to finish.......... 1 page!

Haha, thanks. That's just how I like to do it -- take pictures all along the way, and do the build thread when it's 100% complete. And personally, when reading build threads I scroll through all the boring text and just look at the pictures, so that's how I like to present my build threads. Picture heavy!

Take care guys, and someone give me something new to build!
Dustin

Back