Acrylic Sheet goods

I'll throw this out there... I have an old 29g that used to be my sump, the baffles are loose and need to be resealed but tank is leak free (not drilled), make an offer, would like to get it outta my garage!

chicagoman_35 wrote: I'll throw this out there... I have an old 29g that used to be my sump, the baffles are loose and need to be resealed but tank is leak free (not drilled), make an offer, would like to get it outta my garage!

what are the tank dimensions?

chicagoman_35 wrote: 30 X 12 X 18 (standard 29 g)

I always hope when I ask that someone will pop out a different dimension. I have heard of a 33 Long that is perfect for my needs, but I have never actually seen one.

Anyway, what would want for it and where do you live? I am pretty lazy about the driving thing.

i have a 40 gal breeder and a 55 gallon that have baffles in them allready.$50 each or trades welcome:)

Man I had to read through 30 posts to find the people responding to my thread lol...

Ok thanks for the acrylic info... I am trying to move my sump to the basement and I have a 30g allready. I have a huge crawl space attached to my basement (about 400sf) that has 12 foot ceilings. Its just dirt now but I'm putting a floor in it this month and it will become my secret laboratory...

It will be were I start my shrimp project and the phyto/zoo plankton growing area as well as a basic behind the scenes tank room (just don't have a room on the main level I can use). I plan on setting up a fuge that is as large as my tank is and also having some other cool things attached to my system to create nifty environment for the reef (and a place for me to play).

Basically I need about 3 50 gal tanks to do what I want to do down there and about 5-10 15g's. I was just thinking it might be cheaper to build some of it rather than buy it. But if you guys have some tanks you don't need than that might be even cheaper.

Anyway, the long and short of it is, I am trying to be more nerdy than you guys so :tongue2: ...

/donny

Back