Aestheticlibra's (Aon's) Aqua Adventure Awaits!

It wasn't sold when I did that last post. It is now. :)
Darn, I should've just bitten the bullet and bought it from you. Oh well, I don't really need all that stuff, right? LOL...I'm about to build a rack in my kitchen and add a 2nd QT for corals and other inverts. I still have ALL of the plumbing to do on my display, and now more for my water station. Trying to decide between another HOB filter for the 2nd QT vs a refugium for both but then I wouldnt be able to use copper. Decisions, decisions...and no money! What am I thinking!?

Darn, I should've just bitten the bullet and bought it from you. Oh well, I don't really need all that stuff, right? LOL...I'm about to build a rack in my kitchen and add a 2nd QT for corals and other inverts. I still have ALL of the plumbing to do on my display, and now more for my water station. Trying to decide between another HOB filter for the 2nd QT vs a refugium for both but then I wouldnt be able to use copper. Decisions, decisions...and no money! What am I thinking!?
LOL...Decisions, decisions...Welcome to the everyday life of reefing!

At some point you're going to have to figure up the total square footage of your place as well as the amount taken up by reef related stuff. I know it's a growing ratio! The stand looks great and I'm looking forward to seeing they system get wet.

So. The problem with a big ass tank. Is filling it with a 50gpd RODI unit. Next week I’ll be purchasing the BRS 200gpd water unit. Lol. Plumbing is done, tank is running for a few days with citric acid water. Making sure we don’t have any leaks :)

So. The problem with a big ass tank. Is filling it with a 50gpd RODI unit. Next week I’ll be purchasing the BRS 200gpd water unit. Lol. Plumbing is done, tank is running for a few days with citric acid water. Making sure we don’t have any leaks :)
Use a booster pump for less waste water, extending your media, and to increase the speed of production. :)
also, more photos of this build.... please!

Use a booster pump for less waste water, extending your media, and to increase the speed of production. :)
also, more photos of this build.... please!
There’s not much to see currently. No lights or anything yet. It’s not currently in the spot I plan on keeping it. The frag tank I got from you is in the way. So I’ll be taking that one down and putting everything in a trough for a few days while I move the old frag tank and sump pit and put the new one in place.

Dan
Dang! That’s great! I’m still trying to figure out the plumbing. Can you send me a picture of yours? (The plumbing)

I went thru the same thing going from a biocube to the 90 and then the 120. I had a 100gpd rodi and once i setup the 90 I ordered the 200gpd upgrade kit. Was so worth the investment.

Welp. Got the 200GPD RODI unit installed with a booster pump. Started filling the tank (again after I drained the first cleaning batch of water) last night at 11pm. Woke up today and the tank is 3/4 full. Best investment ever! Will run a few more batches of water through it before I add salt water. Bought a utility pump just to drain it quickly. More pics soon!

Alrighty. With all this Corona being spilled everywhere, I actually got a weekend off from work. And. Got the holding tank set up so I can move out the existing frag tank and put the big old boy in. Huge shout out to @sharis100 for letting me borrow this tub and to @Adam for letting me use his frag tank lights while I get the big boy set up. Just picked up some rock flower anemones from @rexx1029 and am cleaning a bus tub from my restaurant to move all these corals over. Should be all moved in in the next few hours! It's finally happening!!! Pardon the mess - my kitchen and living room are a war zone...IMG_6708.jpg

Back