Aestheticlibra's (Aon's) Aqua Adventure Awaits!

UPDATES! Took some pics tonight. IMG_7787.JPGIMG_7810.JPG@ActiveAngel is this a real Leng Sey? Or whatever it's called? LOL

IMG_7811.JPG
This was the very first frag I got from @FutureInterest when I joined ARC and became a supporting member - I really should put that on something else. Ignore the half-dead Aquaman Cyphestrea :pIMG_7812.JPG
Gonna be fragging this boy over the weekend.

Below are some previews to what I'll be selling next week...
IMG_7771.JPGIMG_7772.JPGIMG_7773.JPGIMG_7774.JPGIMG_7778.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7775.JPG
    IMG_7775.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 9
UPDATES! Took some pics tonight. View attachment 25022View attachment 25023@ActiveAngel is this a real Leng Sey? Or whatever it's called? LOL

View attachment 25024
This was the very first frag I got from @FutureInterest when I joined ARC and became a supporting member - I really should put that on something else. Ignore the half-dead Aquaman Cyphestrea :pView attachment 25025
Gonna be fragging this boy over the weekend.

Below are some previews to what I'll be selling next week...
View attachment 25026View attachment 25027View attachment 25028View attachment 25029View attachment 25031
Damn sean you been busy! Also what kind of nem is that? I want one!

Damn sean you been busy! Also what kind of nem is that? I want one!
That's not a nem in the first set of photos - that's a fungia :p
The second set of photos is my most recent anemone :D

That's not a nem in the first set of photos - that's a fungia :p
The second set of photos is my most recent anemone :D
Damn you tricked me lol thats awsome! I may need to come by this weekend and due a suprise coral inspection to...you know...make sure everything is in order and what not...ill be needing to take some with me for more precise testing...

Yup - Kevin texted me a few weeks ago. Did you see the Leng Sey? Is that the one you've got - the original?

It doesn't look like an original Leng Sy in this photo, which are all great quality photos btw! But maybe in person, it will look different... also maybe it just isn't at peak happiness right now. Its still within the realm of possibility.

It doesn't look like an original Leng Sy in this photo, which are all great quality photos btw! But maybe in person, it will look different... also maybe it just isn't at peak happiness right now. Its still within the realm of possibility.
Good to know. I don't know the difference - that pic was taken with a yellow and orange filter. Regardless, I still love the coloration!

Back