Anyone ordered from the vendor on Ebay (Miami based)

purplegorilla

Reaction score
Just curious, he has some nice acros and other corals..I was jsut wondering if anyone ordered from him and got what is pictured. I understand once coral is moved it would be stressed and color won't be the same but I don't want it to be completely something elses (as in sizes, completely bleached, etc..)

a>

I've never purchased from this seller, but his feedback is very good. Just prepare yourself if you do order, as the frags will be smaller than you ever thought/imagined that would be. Ebay is great for finding things not available locally, but usually, the pieces you get are very small.

anyone ordering?

seller states that shipping is free for orders $300+ ?

Maybe we could do a little group buy

purpleGORILLA;70246 wrote: Just curious, he has some nice acros and other corals..I was jsut wondering if anyone ordered from him and got what is pictured. I understand once coral is moved it would be stressed and color won't be the same but I don't want it to be completely something elses (as in sizes, completely bleached, etc..)

http://stores.ebay.com/Reef-Gardener">http://stores.ebay.com/Reef-Gardener</a>[/QUOTE]

Wow thats some serious shipping costs. Then they throw in the 5.00 package charge?! wow....

Linda, organize a group order..........

If you do, let me know and I'll bid on the Purple Rock anemone......

Wait........ These are auctions...... It would suck if only half of us won our auctions at a total price of $150.00 plus the steep shipping!

Linda, hold off on organising a group order.......

Dakota9;70656 wrote: Linda, organize a group order..........

If you do, let me know and I'll bid on the Purple Rock anemone......

Wait........ These are auctions...... It would suck if only half of us won our auctions at a total price of $150.00 plus the steep shipping!

Linda, hold off on organising a group order.......

But I want the clove

:'(

(Never mind... auction already ended on that one... 17 bids... $162.50)

If anyone is interested in ordering from this guy in the next week or so, PM me.

Back