ARC is attending Reefstock Chattanooga 2024!

Cook

President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Atlanta Reef Club will be at Reefstock Chattanooga August 24th and 25th. Please let us know if you will be there!
We will likely host a small drawing for ARC members that make the drive and visit us! Speaking of booths, we will need members to assist during the show as well. More details to come. If you are planning to attend or looking to volunteer, please comment below!

Current ARC attendees + Guests: 27

Reefstockbanner.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone! We have a limited number of tickets available to us at no cost. Post here if you need tickets and include whether 1 or 2 tickets are needed. We will most likely raffle them off at our event August 3rd. Members do not need to be present to win, just planning to attend Reefstock!

I’d love to go, that’s the weekend of my daughter’s 3rd birthday though. If ARC attends another large show in the near future, count me in!

I will be attending and need 2 tickets.
CHATTANOOGA CONVENTION CENTER
1 Carter St, Chattanooga, TN 37402

I added a link to the website in my first post. There is also a block of hotel rooms if anyone is interested.
Thanks only an hour drive for me woo hoo

Everyone! We have a limited number of tickets available to us at no cost. Post here if you need tickets and include whether 1 or 2 tickets are needed. We will most likely raffle them off at our event August 3rd. Members do not need to be present to win, just planning to attend Reefstock!
I plan to attend and will need 2 tickets.

Definitely attending. Have been looking forward to event for quite a while. This will be my first reefing show attended. Very excited and would love 2 tickets to attend!

Back