Back from vacation and all fish are gone.

crowe

Market
Reaction score
Just got back, had my father in law feed them while I was gone. He called last night and said the fish where missing........Got home today and there isn't even a trace, Hermits did their job. All inverts and corals are fine! ammo-o, trites- 0, trates -20. He fed them accroding to the instructions I left. (I pre measured the food. Well guess I'll just enjoy the corals for awhile.

RIP
2 Clowns and a Rhino Blenny

No, I havent. Would they eat shrimp also? Cause my peppermint and camel are fine.

Watch that camel - not reef safe.

Sorry about your MIA fish :( Fish losses are the theme of the day it seems...

Jenn

So sorry to hear about your fish. This hobby is so filled with highs and lows. Good luck at identifying your culprit.

Darnit, something must be in the air. I hope you at least had a fun time on vacation.

Sorry for your losses. But dang I'm not really liking all these threads as i'm about to go out of town for three weeks!

JennM;346952 wrote: Watch that camel - not reef safe.

Jenn

Thanks I didnt know about the camel.....it seems really shy and only comes out at night. Do they eat corals?

JennM;346952 wrote: Watch that camel - not reef safe.

Jenn

Still got crossed fingers for my clown... periodically acts more "normal", then back to swimming nose-down and rapid breathing. His "good" spells are more frequent than they were yesterday, so I'm starting to get optimistic. I thought he was back this AM, but it was just a phase. I hope the ups continue to gain on the downs.

Back