Bkostuch's 120g Build

<p style="text-align:left">Alright, here goes the pictures.

Picture of my good friend Eugene Crab(s), my other Emerald is very shy, he was named Krusty.
DSCF8515_1.jpg
alt="" />

Next is one of the Zoas I picked up from the LFS down here by me, have to give the love to the LFS. :up: My water flow is way to strong from my WP-40, its kicking up way to much of the sand so it looks like I am pointing the WP-40 to the front glass and getting a couple RW-8's for flow through the rocks.
DSCF8516_1.jpg
alt="" />

Here is the excellent piece that Brett was generous to offer up a couple days ago.
DSCF8514_1.jpg
alt="" />

That is all for now, hopefully I will have a couple of pictures after some of the coral growth.

Picture of the torch frag I picked up from Brandon (Genesis) earlier today. Its very happy at the moment.

http://www.kabweb.com/tank/DSCF8596_1.JPG" alt="" />

Piece a Hollywood stunner - set it on the bottom until I figure out where to place it in the tank. Thanks Brett and Brandon :)

[IMG]http://www.kabweb.com/tank/DSCF8602_1.JPG" alt="" />

bkostuch;1040524 wrote: Picture of the torch frag I picked up from Brandon (Genesis) earlier today. Its very happy at the moment.

http://www.kabweb.com/tank/DSCF8596_1.JPG" alt="" />

Piece a Hollywood stunner - set it on the bottom until I figure out where to place it in the tank. Thanks Brett and Brandon :)

[IMG]http://www.kabweb.com/tank/DSCF8602_1.JPG" alt="" />[/QUOTE]

NP. Coming along great

Officially have my first coral split today. Very exciting!
f94187142e2bed15dba006d297c301be.jpg
alt="" />

I picked up this torch from Genesis probably a little over a week ago, so I can't take all the credit. He set me up with a nice one.

Okay I guess this isn't my first split. The green mushroom that came on the rock I got from Brett started as 2 and now there are 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest addition , picked up a nice frogspawn from porpoiseaquatics today. It seems to be happy so far.

21a4821f69a9a2855f270719846467d0.jpg
alt="" />

bkostuch;1041709 wrote: Officially have my first coral split today. Very exciting!
f94187142e2bed15dba006d297c301be.jpg
alt="" />

I picked up this torch from Genesis probably a little over a week ago, so I can't take all the credit. He set me up with a nice one.

Okay I guess this isn't my first split. The green mushroom that came on the rock I got from Brett started as 2 and now there are 4.

That's great! Glad to see its doing good

Added a frogspawn from porpoiseaquatics to the tank the other day as well as a couple anthias . Frogspawn is looking amazing.

9ea7802c2ff86eccfe3143464e01879a.jpg
alt="" />

Picture of one of three anthias and my banded coral shrimp.
fe24c4d8b911609b31320bb4b3fad052.jpg
alt="" />
f3faa8f931f76a3ad83b29f6fbccc2d0.jpg
alt="" />

Really liking this build :) wish I still had my 120. It was just too much work for me but it was nice to have so much space in the tank.

Thanks! Love the depth on the tank for sure, makes for a lot of room.

Frogspawn has really opened up. He is loving life.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

cf7ca85b136e476df3e84e480cdd6d26.jpg
alt="" />

Got a nice looking green bta from petco. Couldn't pass it up for 30.00 and the free live rock he was attached to. The lady was very concerned about hurting the foot and said, do you want a piece of rock. Of course I said yes.

Latest update. Tank is moving right along, lost an Emerald crab but I think him and the other Emerald crab might have duked it out. I picked up the plumb and beautiful clown (sanjays breed) and a coral beauty this week. The coral beauty is stunning under blues. Here are some pictures.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

Quick update - have been running Phosguard for a while now and couldn't get my PO4 down below .16 at its lowest. Plugged in a Carbon and GFO reactor a few days ago and PO4 is down to .02

Actually doing well, I am seeing a little growth on the edges. How's the blue?

Back