Bkostuch's 120g Build

bkostuch;1051531 wrote: Actually doing well, I am seeing a little growth on the edges. How's the blue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing great. Been in QT with Cupramine. Still shy but it eats everything I feed it lol. If everything continues down this path I will put it in the DT around the 1st.

Awesome, yeah i did notice that once i put her in QT on my side she got real shy. In my DT she was all over the place :)

Got a nice looking long tentacle plate recently. Probably between the size of a baseball and softball.

4ab62d63b35c1090fd998a496a7b62c3.jpg
alt="" />

Amazingly good color under blues, under whites the center doesn't pop in color as much. True color is a green and blue center, white tentacles with deep blue tips. I'll grab a shot under whites tomorrow.

Here is a side shot under whites.
1f78a4986ba9659db9e207e940a5a534.jpg
alt="" />

Looking great! I'm glad the tank is working out for you! I miss the depth the 120 had.

Okay so it's been a few months since I posted an update. I have noticed growth explosion since making sure my levels and everything got stable. Here is a FTS from today using a filter so the color isn't as rich. I have a little bit of everything in this tank, I can't seem to keep a torch or birdsnet alive no matter the placement, so I just figured they didn't like me :)

fb5f127d4c0081817db55ec297738e98.jpg
alt="" />

looking great Brent. Its nice seeing some of your own frags grow in others tank over time

How about that Hollywood piece now, that was a break off from a while back.

Back