Challenges right now for you?

SaltWaterWannabe;1087698 wrote: I ran across this video which is not too bad. It does not address how to determine approximate loads a floor can support, but does pass along some basic concepts and challenges many aquarium enthusiasts should be aware of.

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/aquarium_weight.php">http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/aquarium_weight.php</a>[/QUOTE]
yup. i was reading this article as well and that's why I'm worried.

I pmd you abiut load calcs. If you need help, let me know. Most everything in the page is spot on, there is only one sentence I question.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tapatalk on my tablet appears to be acting up. it sent the message to henghuiz1998, or something similar

I think my biggest challenge right now is coloring up my sps. They are growing like MAD. I can see growth almost every morning, but my colors are washed out. Working on increasing bioload and getting an amino type food going.
No3 isn't detectable

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

My biggest challenge is not overloading my new tank too quickly. I'm almost done with my new sump with built in algae scrubber and refugium and then I'll feel better about adding a little more... either way I need to take it slow.

I've got a 7x2x2 tank stand and canopy for sale :) perfect!

Now that my phis is under control, my challenge is waiting patiently to move fish from my qt into my dt.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

SaltWaterWannabe;1088339 wrote: Now that my phis is under control, my challenge is waiting patiently to move fish from my qt into my dt.

Actally, I am realizing a different challenge...my new diamond goby keeps covering my plate, making it stay retracted and start to fade. I keep blowing it off with a baster, but the goby just loves covering it.

SnowManSnow;1088071 wrote: I think my biggest challenge right now is coloring up my sps. They are growing like MAD. I can see growth almost every morning, but my colors are washed out. Working on increasing bioload and getting an amino type food going.
No3 isn't detectable

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

How I wish for challenges like that...

Bassett22;1088366 wrote: Yep. Way ahead of you, all floor joists run parallel to the tank. I'll have to brace of the floor with some 2x6 walls
+1

Back