cichlid question.

dont worry about the hijack. it happens. i do t as often as possible.
it keeps achroholic busy. :lol2: (gotta love him)

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Conscientious-Marine-Aquarist/Robert-M-Fenner/e/9781890087999">http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Conscientious-Marine-Aquarist/Robert-M-Fenner/e/9781890087999</a>

best book ive ever read on reef keeping for beginners.
wish i knew about this book when i started. would have saved a ton of money and many many hours of research on the web.
jenn at imagine ocean use to have a good deal going for this book. ya might want to call her and see if she has it in stock.

hey would you be interested in these convicts? i think i will be heading roswell way monday next week, and i can just bag a few and bring them if you like.

Unless you're coming near hiram /douglasville sooner :)

s

I'm near hiram mon-fri. That work for me since this is I jacking thread. I know Josh is our by u, music, n thearo whatever that couple with the Dino cartoon avatar. Lol oh n nasty to I think

where you at? i can drop some off tomorrow whenever suits you. how about you rick?

i'll be running like crazy on monday. maybe we can meet up somewhere close if your in the area.
monday is a xmas shopping day for me.

sarahh;586629 wrote: hey would you be interested in these convicts? i think i will be heading roswell way monday next week, and i can just bag a few and bring them if you like.

Unless you're coming near hiram /douglasville sooner :)

s

wow, kinda glad i said monday now :)
this weekend has been busy, sorry if i have been ignoring the thread, but work is slowing down and we all have to pitch in a little harder so next season runs smoothly.

anyhoo, bags of fish coming to folks across the town. FWIW, i keep this pair of convicts now to breed fish for feeders for my jewels. that may be an idea for you guys needing to feed fish with little fish. they are kinda prolific

ive been way busy myself.
been doing some treasure hunting and i think i found the mother load.
i'll know tomorrow.

fingers crossed for you! i see we have another night owl lol.
i LOVE bargains :)

Back