Cipro anemone treatment

Not that same at all, but I needed interceptor one time and just called the vets office and explained the situation and they gave me a single one.

Not sure if a Dr office would do so, but it might be worth the effort to just call and ask.

Not that same at all, but I needed interceptor one time and just called the vets office and explained the situation and they gave me a single one.

Not sure if a Dr office would do so, but it might be worth the effort to just call and ask.
I tried that a few years back for red bugs and they were clueless as to what I was talking about and told me to look for a fish vet.

I tried that a few years back for red bugs and they were clueless as to what I was talking about and told me to look for a fish vet.
Fish vet? Jesus.. people sometime just suck.. it's like.. what am I going with dog heartworm medicine?

You might try an LFS to see if they have any.

Nemos, ATL aquarium, premier aquatics, nobody has it. It’s not a common thing really. I did try calling the vet like @drnecropolis mentioned just to see if I would get lucky and the lady knew exactly what I was talking about because she has saltwater tanks but unfortunately they didn’t have any

Nemos, ATL aquarium, premier aquatics, nobody has it. It’s not a common thing really. I did try calling the vet like @drnecropolis mentioned just to see if I would get lucky and the lady knew exactly what I was talking about because she has saltwater tanks but unfortunately they didn’t have any
If the vet knows what you are talking about, then ask them to send a prescription or order to Chewy or other online dispensary.

Still needs to see an animal to prescribe.
I had a vet give me an interceptor without seeing any animal, I just went in and waited and spoke to her.

I mean, I might have gotten lucky, she was somewhat familiar with reef tanks.

Although it's wasn't prescribed, they had samples and she gave me one.

On the phone with a vet. Working on.. they only have the 500mg, so would need 4 right?

Break in half and that's 8 days worth and I think the treatment calls for 7 days..

Would be a good resource to find a vet who would be willing to treat fish virtually locally and charge a fee to ARC members for these sorts of situations.

Ok, they shot me down. Well, told me to make and apointtand bring my dog..

On the phone with another place.. I'm going to find this stuff!
If you can get it ill gladly pay for it plus alittle extra for your effort in helping me. Yesterday Nemo had a ritteri and I want it but it’s not looking so hot and since I’m tearing down a tank why not treat a ritteri before It gets taken apart.

If you can get it ill gladly pay for it plus alittle extra for your effort in helping me. Yesterday Nemo had a ritteri and I want it but it’s not looking so hot and since I’m tearing down a tank why not treat a ritteri before It gets taken apart.
I'm still looking, about to call the ark, that's where I keep getting referred to. Found it online.. but it was like $58 from Canada..

I'm still looking, about to call the ark, that's where I keep getting referred to. Found it online.. but it was like $58 from Canada..
I have found it online as well,But the price seems kinda steep and I feel like by the time I get it shipped that ritteri will be long gone. I guess I could get him to order another if this one doesn’t make it or someone else beats me to it I will have the stuff on hand when the time comes

I have found it online as well,But the price seems kinda steep and I feel like by the time I get it shipped that ritteri will be long gone. I guess I could get him to order another if this one doesn’t make it or someone else beats me to it I will have the stuff on hand when the time comes
Man, I'm sorry.. I'm gonna call a few more places, but it's not looking good.

:(

Back