Closed loop system????

I was planning a later build of at least a 180(hopefully 300). I currently have a 180,I am just tired of looking at and even buying different power heads. I don't like looking at them. I'm currently running 2 wp60's, one on each end. Tank at present is mostly soft corals and Lps , but I am slowing changing over to more sps and Lps

Also,with all the ranting going on here,I am still learning a lot from this discussion. Keep it coming. I would love see pictures and meet some of you in person

I'll see if I can get some pics of IU gary's tank. There are a couple of more I may can get you but I will have to check with the owners, they are not hobbyist so they don't oblige as often.

w_hartyjr;993858 wrote:

Also,with all the ranting going on here,I am still learning a lot from this discussion. Keep it coming. I would love see pictures and meet some of you in person

I wouldn't necessarily call it ranting. If you get to know these guys I think you will see it is more like goo natured banter. They have strong opinions but also have thick skin. Rarely will you see them get angry. But as you point out, there is a ton of great info mixed in with all thoughts digs. :)

The next meeting is on Saturday the 8th. Come on out and you will meet a lot of great people.

Back