Do your corals tell you when they are mad or happy?

seth the wine guy

Reaction score
Mine do. Some more than others.

<span style="font-size: 15px;">Happy Chalice</span>
http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=299&pictureid=2032" alt="" />

<span style="font-size: 15px;">Mad Chalice!</span>
[IMG]http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=299&pictureid=2033" alt="" />

I was definitely expecting accompanying pictures, I logged in to make sure I wasn't overlooking them.

You should post pictures of them :).

I see the pics. Not sure why you don't.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
807308=40370-Happy.jpg
>
807308=40370-Happy.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Happy.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
807308=40371-mad.jpg
>
807308=40371-mad.jpg
class="gc-images" title="mad.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

A happy chalice is full of wine, or is that a happy owner....
(also see no pics)

Hehe...the happy pic has the chalice smiling. The unhappy pic shows it scowling. That's great.

Great pic! My chaoti wrasse has a "smiley" design on her side, but she is way too fast to get a pic of.

Looks like Reggie has a happy chalice!

Acroholic;807324 wrote: Hehe...the happy pic has the chalice smiling. The unhappy pic shows it scowling. That's great.

You realize that's the guy I got from you over a year ago? Doing pretty well. Most of the time, he's happy!

Seth The Wine Guy;807523 wrote: You realize that's the guy I got from you over a year ago? Doing pretty well. Most of the time, he's happy!

No, didn't realize it. Grown well for you. Looks great.

Acroholic;807531 wrote: No, didn't realize it. Grown well for you. Looks great.

Yep, gone from that one eye to 25 or 30. Growth has actually slowed a lot in the last six months. Doesn't like the clean water that Pro series skimmers make.

Mine don't actually 'tell' me, but they sure act like it, when they are PO'd!

Yep right now my duncans are telling me theyre not happy about the clown thats nesting in them.

Back