Fish

chuck

Supporting
Reaction score
I know fish are expensive especially Tangs. I've recently ordered fish (tangs) 2 different weeks. Michael's NY Aquatics. Is cheap. I got a small yellow tang $149.0] and a 4 inch beautiful purple tang $149.00. Plus 50 delivery. Guys check them out.

ive gotten fish from him before too i was really happy with my order

I love my lfs store.BUTT damn that $400 purple or yellow tang.

Does he QT the fish? I really want to get a bunch of chromis but all the local fish stores in Georgia get their fish from sun pet from what I understand. Every chromis that comes from them seems to have Uronema and dies soon after it’s first week in QT.

I got my purple tang and yellow tang from Michael’s when I was back in New York I think it was like $40 for the yellow tag and 70 for the purple they’re doing great many many years later down here in Georgia

Does he QT the fish? I really want to get a bunch of chromis but all the local fish stores in Georgia get their fish from sun pet from what I understand. Every chromis that comes from them seems to have Uronema and dies soon after it’s first week in QT.
Not everyone gets their fish from SunPet and the ones that do likely also get some fish from other wholesalers too.

I know fish are expensive especially Tangs. I've recently ordered fish (tangs) 2 different weeks. Michael's NY Aquatics. Is cheap. I got a small yellow tang $149.0] and a 4 inch beautiful purple tang $149.00. Plus 50 delivery. Guys check them out.
$50 from ny to ga shipping?

Back