Frags at Christmas party

mojo

Market
Reaction score
Anybody else bringing any frags?

I have 3 mounted and encrusted green slimer frags - all ~1.5" tall. $10 each. If interested, speak up.

I also have a large gorgonian stalk that I'll give away.

ill take that gorgonian chris, is there anything you'ld like for it? Got some Stary night acro frags that I could come with, they will be about 1" Have 4 in total $10 each. And a few pieces of nepethea. Will trade for other SPS.

this isnt mine, but this is exactly what they look like.

StarryNightAcrox200.jpg
alt="" />

glxtrix wrote: ill take that gorgonian chris, is there anything you'ld like for it?

Ok- the gorgonian is yours. I'm not looking for anything in return- just trying to clear out some stuff.

I have a bunch of softies and a few small sps I will trade. All I want in return is a few SPS that I don't have.

Thanks

ok sprayin I have one saved for you. There is one more left (clipped 5). What kind of sps you have if youre interested in trading?

List for starynight acro is:
mojo
tsciarini
boxermark
sprayin70
________

i have a bunch of green striped mushrooms ill trade for some sps or softies and lps well lol anything i guess well not anything. I would really like some zoa's

glxtrix wrote: ok sprayin I have one saved for you. There is one more left (clipped 5). What kind of sps you have if youre interested in trading?

List for starynight acro is:
mojo
tsciarini
boxermark
sprayin70
________

I'll take the last one. Add me to the list. Thanks.

alrighty, got you down for the last one......Thanks all for your interest.

LOL. I thought your name was on the list, but it looks like boxermark got one without posting. I'll sell you the right to my frag for $20, LOL. I'm kidding. If you really want it, I'll let you get it. If not it will be on dislplay in my tank.

bryan i thought you said you didnt want one??? I'm sure I can cut another for you if yould like.

Back