Frags at Christmas party

naw thanks i was just messin around AJ you can keep it lol. that blue spotted mushroom doesnt have any spotts by the way whats wit that lol

<span style="color: black;">Are you sure? The mushrooms I have here have spots. I'll try to take some pictures of the mushrooms I have left. There should be a bunch of fluorescent blue spots. They are not big spots.</span>

im good thanks lol. AJ u keep your frag. Hey wher's the blue spotts on my so called blue spotted mushrooms???? lol

Well I have

2 staghorn I think mounted
I also have 3 small yellow monti caps mounted they are the size of a dime-ish.

Anyone you want or I can buy it off you.

Thanks

How about the low price of free or a sps trade, I also have alot of softies if anybody wants to trade. I would like some LPS too.

I have 1 yellow monti cap left:

-Tony
-Maroons15

I also have a 1/2" frag of yellow monti digi mounted.

will do i really appriciate it.. ill hopefully be able to get my dad to take me to the party!!!!!!! also do you have pics??

Here is a pic of the yellow cap some time ago. The frags will be about the size of a dime or a tad bit smaller. I move him to my 75 and broke a few small frags off. So they are up for sharing.

hey i couldnt find the pic of it on that link could you possibly post it here?????? thanks its cool if u cant.

Maroons15 wrote: yeah the one that you gave me is like just plain white. hmm lol oh well
Hmmm. That really doesn't sound right. Maybe it's alittle stressed out right now. The mushroom should have a dark tan color to it. What lights is it under? How high did you place it? How big is it when it's open?

well its in a ten gallon tank with coralife 65 watt 50/50 its about halfway up and it is about half an inch

Maroons15 wrote: well its in a ten gallon tank with coralife 65 watt 50/50 its about halfway up and it is about half an inch

1/2 inch? It has to be stressed. Remember that was the mushroom that just made it's way out of the cave so it wasn't use to alot of light. Try placing it on the sand for a few days. It should open to 1 1/2 inch normally.

Back