Having trouble confirming anthias ID

Thanks for all the great info Marquise. Unfortunately, I do not think the ventralis will do well for me in my tank so I'm going to have to get the sunburst, which is the fish I originally wanted before I saw that stunning picture anyway. One day, I'd like to have a harem of ventralis, in a larger tank (and when I can afford the fish too!)

I'll likely have my buddy order me one to his store, and if he can't I will talk to Rit at Atlanta Aquarium and Bill at The Aviarium. Surely between the three of them they will be able to get one in.

Simon is another option for getting the fish since I'm out that way every other week now.

I really hate to have a fish special ordered because I prefer to look at it and decide if it's one that I want before buying. So if anyone sees one in stock at any of the stores I mentioned shoot me a PM!! Lol

I've had two sunbursts in my 65 for a few months now. They are out more than the other fish. They did hide for the first month though. May go bigger soon and I'll get more then. They are great fish.

I had two and they were out a lot. Lost one during the move now the other one always hides. I worry about it getting enough food.
I'd like to get another, not sure what's best for it?

Back