Hydor Koralia powerheads

Do you think that would creat enough flow on my "Reef Wall"? Having them in the corners. Right now they are on both sides blowing towards eachother and they are like half way down the reef and blowing not directly on but close to it.

Sprayin70 wrote: Cool If I order a mjmod I will let ya know and we can split shipping.

Cool yeah let me know. But would you also get the swivel magnet holder? I think I would..

Sprayin70 wrote: Cool If I order a mjmod I will let ya know and we can split shipping.

Might want to try a group buy or something? I know i would probably buy a couple more for the 1200 MJ's. Cant ever have too much equipment:)

Maroons15 wrote: Do you think that would creat enough flow on my "Reef Wall"? Having them in the corners. Right now they are on both sides blowing towards eachother and they are like half way down the reef and blowing not directly on but close to it.

Once you have them you will see just how much more they flow.Flow on your "Reef Wall" should not be a problem,no matter where you put them.

Hahah I am liking the sound of these babies!!! Crap.........anyone got a job for me to make some money for my new babie's?

A job!!! What a great idea!!

(I hereby deem this thread hijacked.... but that was the case before I came along anyway.)

tsciarini wrote: A job!!! What a great idea!!

(I hereby deem this thread hijacked.... but that was the case before I came along anyway.)

Hey now, I said I didn't want to Hijack it and that I had one more question but, well I always have questions. So I am sorry lol. Ill post a thread now even though the discussion is pretty much done with lol.

tsciarini wrote: A job!!! What a great idea!!

Well i started the thread and i seemed to have helped to hijack it as well:)

Oh well, ill let you guys know how i like the Koralia powerheads this weekend some time.ill take some pics of the Modded MJ's and the Koralias and post them.

JOB.. What like most reefers have. LOL!!!!!!!!!! It was a great discussion anyway thanks 46bfinga!!! Can't wait to hear about the Koralias.

Getting a job is hard with school. When the summer comes I will have a job hopefully at Poisidens Reef.

Maroons15 wrote: Getting a job is hard with school. When the summer comes I will have a job hopefully at Poisidens Reef.

I would concentrate more on school then getting a job.You will have plenty of time for work.If i could only go back to those days................hmmmm.

Sprayin70 wrote: Yea it's rough I go to college and work too.

Yeah Im into too many projects at once lol. I am saving for a new dirtbike tire, calibrations solutions, this stuff, air filter for dirtbike, thats all I can remember........:sad:

tsciarini wrote: A(I hereby deem this thread hijacked.... but that was the case before I came along anyway.)
As official annoying hijacker guy, I am not taking the fall for this one. Maroon did it.

To steer it back on track. I think the magnet swivel mounts are not in stock and apparently no time frame when they will be. Also, some people pick up the Octura 1435 prop for an extra 2 bucks when the get the high flow kit. This way they can easily dial back the flow by just chaning props.

I admit it I did it... you caught me lol. Thanks for ratting me out Cameron! lol. Let us know how you like the Hydor's!

That is some pretty intense flow for cheap! I think that and the Modded MJ's are a awesome way to go! Thanks for the Video!!!

I just got my Hydnor 4's hooked up.I must say they are quite impressive.Im only using one in a 125 gallon for right now and its the only flow in the tank.I have it about 6-7 inches from the top of the tank and there is still a ripple of water on the surface.The mounting options are endless and thay swivel which ever way you want them,which is real nice.The magnets have suction cups on them as well so i doubt they will ever go anywhere.I believe the days of fallen powerheads are in my past:)

Back