in with the 210 G out with the 120 G

Moving allong rather quickly. Hopefully the 210 is set up soon. Can't wait to see this beast set up.

Berje;970998 wrote: Moving allong rather quickly. Hopefully the 210 is set up soon. Can't wait to see this beast set up.

Me too going to pick it up leaving here in a couple hours. I have to wait on a floor structure engineer to come talk a look at my floor and see what we need to do to re enforce it. then it will be set up

I think he's waiting on a structural eng to come take a look at his floors and how to brace it.

Ok the 120 will be going today...

We finally got the 210 sitting in my living room for the meantime. Needs a good clean.

<span style="color: Red"><u><u>WE ARE AT A STILL FOR A WEEK OR 2...</u></u></span></em> This will give me time to clean everything well. We are still waiting on the floors to be braced before we start the build. I will keep you all updated. It will go up fast the local Warner Robins reefers are all good people so far i met about 6 of them and they are all calling and texting willing to help. They are awesome.

Heres a sneak peek at the 210!!
unnamed1.jpg
alt="" />

The construction guy just left with a estimate of $125. to run a 8 ft brace with legs. This will be done by next weekend so then the fun will start.

That's not bad although if it were me, I would put the brace in myself because I like exercising my frugality!

Back