in with the 210 G out with the 120 G

It's absolutely none of my business but I would recommend renters insurance. Bad things can happen. I know someone that had a fire, no RI and they came after her for the damages and she is liable. OUCH. Besides its very cheap. Again none of my business just something to think about

Mikesmith34;971978 wrote: It's absolutely none of my business but I would recommend renters insurance. Bad things can happen. I know someone that had a fire, no RI and they came after her for the damages and she is liable. OUCH. Besides its very cheap. Again none of my business just something to think about

Yes my wife will be contacting USAA this week when we renew our auto insurance. Already had this planned. We been researching it its cheap and offers 20k of coverage.

jrhunter0000;971976 wrote: Yes. He didn't like the fact of 3000+ lbs on a 12 square ft space sitting behind the kitchen. The builder didn't recommend it since it wasent near the main center beam.

Im going to have the bulder support the outside of the fish room but it will be more spread out and 2 of the biggest tanks will sit right on the main center beam.
This guy sounds like hus yahoo friend. Lol
jrhunter0000;971965 wrote: Middle ga roofing and construction. They said they can brace it but would recommend it. My house has one center beam and its sitting on cynderblocks. wood framing. I was gonna pay the deposit to start the bracing they said they needed permission from my landlord. And that was not happening he told me its too much weight in one section. Take mine i live in a older home build in the 1950's

My new fish room will be spread over many square feet and 2 main tanks will be resting on the center beam. The 75 will be running opposite the floor beams.

So yes it could have been done but not recommended. my landlord wasent having it and i don't have renters. So it was a big 3 no no which made me sell it and decide to do a couple frag tanks and a smaller main. It should work out well i need to order a few overflows and build some stands.

I want to thank all yall for the help advice and kind words and the support. I promise i will be updating soon. I start a new job Monday at the hospital where ill be working 6 days a week 8-10 hour shifts so my time will become very limited.

jrhunter0000;971938 wrote: Yea buddy. but will be in a U shaped weight will be not all in one place. Ill have a bunch of live rock if anyone needs some!

jrhunter0000;971979 wrote: Yes my wife will be contacting USAA this week when we renew our auto insurance. Already had this planned. We been researching it its cheap and offers 20k of coverage.

Right on. They are a good company also:up:

Back