Indo is back!!

I can assure you, the prices will not drop much if any at all. I have seen some initial pricing, and it's nothing to write home about. Many people are either new or just aren't aware but the bugs coming from Indo were some of the worst in the industry, and I can assure you this will be no different this go around. DIP DIP DIP, then re-dip!

We will see more of the older corals we have forgotten about back, and that will be nice, but they have some major restrictions this go around, and that is a great thing. I have not seen any shipped at this point, some are saying they are getting them, but according to indo, nothing has been shipped yet.

I can assure you, the prices will not drop much if any at all. I have seen some initial pricing, and it's nothing to write home about. Many people are either new or just aren't aware but the bugs coming from Indo were some of the worst in the industry, and I can assure you this will be no different this go around. DIP DIP DIP, then re-dip!

We will see more of the older corals we have forgotten about back, and that will be nice, but they have some major restrictions this go around, and that is a great thing. I have not seen any shipped at this point, some are saying they are getting them, but according to indo, nothing has been shipped yet.

It wont happen immediately but will eventually happen. They haven’t really started shipping at all so to speak so definitively is strange to me. Law of supply and demand will work here as well. I hear March/April is when big shipments would actually start to happen. Currently they are testing their methods with small amounts with all the new regulations in place from what I have read.

But can’t argue about the pests. Always dip your corals you purchase, especially wild stuff. Wild stuff needs to be qted period.

Regardless of prices, just imagine all the spectacular corals that will be available after being on hold for two years. I better start looking for a second job now.

They now know what people are willing to pay they wont drop.I don't think

I wish they would so I can finally get a holy grail torch

price won’t drop.... it’s like in any other industry once they see you are willing to pay the price will stay the same or you will get a 5% discount from current high prices. I’m currently facing that in a few of my businesses

Back