Jebao WP25 Info and Speculation

The new speculation going around is that these pumps will come with an updated controller.
From RC:

"Best thing as far as I can see is they are adding the variable speed to the controller."

Not sure if this is true or not but I definitely think its an awesome idea!

2ruble;859564 wrote: would this allow to slow the flow without one of those converter/dimmer deals?

Yep variable speed control built in! No need for any other purchases or devices!

GLAZE888;859007 wrote: Well I guess I decided to take initiative and just emailed jebao about a 100+ unit order for price and shipping and if they reply with all the basics I may start a GB post at that point but I def want to cover this ground and not have all the hang ups that we had in the wp40 GB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you every hear any reply on this?:shades:

Curtismaximus;860777 wrote: Did you every hear any reply on this?:shades:

No email response yet but I think I'm going email bomb them until I get a response!

How do these units, or the 40s for that matter, compare to
vortechs? Are there different modes to alternate flow or is it just a large blast of flow kind of like
Koralia?

jdavenp3;860790 wrote: How do these units, or the 40s for that matter, compare to
vortechs? Are there different modes to alternate flow or is it just a large blast of flow kind of like
Koralia?

Here is about 109 pages of information for ya! :confused2:

showthread.php

Hahah. That's quite a read. I'm not too concerned about the super fancy modes of the vortechs. I just don't want my tank turning into a tornado if I decided to get one for my jbj

jdavenp3;860793 wrote: Hahah. That's quite a read. I'm not too concerned about the super fancy modes of the vortechs. I just don't want my tank turning into a tornado if I decided to get one for my jbj

Then dont buy the wp40 for sure wait for the wp25 to come out and tone it down because from all the info released it is quite a powerful little monster

Yeah. That's what I was intending. I actually read some of the thread posted above before I even saw this. Today is the first day I have ever even heard about these pumps. The 25 is definitely what I would want but I am just clueless to how the pumps work as far as
Mode capability and ramping down output,etc.

jdavenp3;860795 wrote: Yeah. That's what I was intending. I actually read some of the thread posted above before I even saw this. Today is the first day I have ever even heard about these pumps. The 25 is definitely what I would want but I am just clueless to how the pumps work as far as
Mode capability and ramping down output,etc.

There are many youtube vids also.

I am also curious about how small a tank the 25s can go in. They will be able to be turned down to about 750gph. What size tank could these go in comfortably?

Off to YouTube I shall go then. I'm reading things about different voltage decreases and stuff like that. Just way over my head. Especially this late. I'm a psychology graduate, not engineering and electricity haha.

Probably a 25 or 30 I would guess but only if you could run them in a wave mode or reef crest mode bc that is still abut much for a small cube! But my question is that if these are tunable down to 750gph through the controller on the 25's I wonder if we can use a voltage dimmer on these before the controller and tune even lower for ppl with small cubes!?!?!?!?

Curtismaximus;860802 wrote: Here is a great review of the WP40 if you can get through the accent!

???????? No link?

I think I've seen the vids you are speaking about though

GLAZE888;860804 wrote: ???????? No link?

I think I've seen the vids you are speaking about though

Sorry its been a long day!
Here it is:

<div class="gc_ifarem_title">Review of the Jebao WP40 - YouTube</div>

There is also a
Video of the mp25 in action on YouTube that I just saw. Making some monster waves. These things look legit.

porpoiseaquatics;860827 wrote: Well if the release of these goes anything like the 40's....you may actually see them around Christmas time.

Why do you say that? These are said to be released in a couple weeks?

Only news to come out is that they are still testing these pumps. They should be released sometime next month.

Back