LED Question HELP

Hey, JC! It's doing remarkably well. Full recovery! Swimming around and colored up beautifully.. eating like a pig! Thanks for asking

In all fairness, the Duncan was clipped off the bottom of my colony because it was shaded out, so it's going to be a little while before it's tip top shape.

The mushroom is a superman rhodactis- many will know it by that name.

haha.. sorry, Josh.. wasn't trying to insinuate there was anything wrong with it or anything bad about it. It's actually colored up pretty nicely. Some purplish blue and green shades and comes out a little more every day, just not fully yet.

OceanDeep85;977951 wrote: haha.. sorry, Josh.. wasn't trying to insinuate there was anything wrong with it or anything bad about it. It's actually colored up pretty nicely. Some purplish blue and green shades and comes out a little more every day, just not fully yet.

Duncan's are awesome. It was actually my 2nd coral I ever had and it was hardy because I put it in my old nano after being setup for 2 days (this was right when I got into the hobby) lol. I really need to get one because my moms ex-boyfrined took my old one(he has a saltwater tank).

JC_k;977957 wrote: Duncan's are awesome. It was actually my 2nd coral I ever had and it was hardy because I put it in my old nano after being setup for 2 days (this was right when I got into the hobby) lol. I really need to get one because my moms ex-boyfrined took my old one(he has a saltwater tank).

yeah.. I can't wait for it to open up. It's making a little progress each day. I'm wondering if I should leave it alone or move it somewhere where it gets more or less flow or a shaded area or something

Back