Reaction score
Pretty interesting stuff!

Hope everyone's well. Reef on, reefers
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
969054=55020-image.jpg
>
969054=55020-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

haha.. yeah.. I was pretty fascinated by the chart. If we could get people to stop cutting the fins off of sharks and throwing them back, some might actually live into their 70s again.... SMH

I thought anemonefish can live up to 18 years or so. I know some people have definitely had their's for more than 10 years.

Well, keep in mind these are lifespans in the wild where people aren't hand-feeding them table shrimp. :)

Lant;969392 wrote: I thought anemonefish can live up to 18 years or so. I know some people have definitely had their's for more than 10 years.

my ocellaris clownfish died at 9 years, which is about their max....old age!

that's super cool. I'm obsessing about what I'm going to finally be able to do when my parameters are in line.

At 4 years old, I've been considering my clowns as young adults. If this chart is true, they're actually at mid life already....and they still don't want to settle into an anemone yet...

Lant;969461 wrote: At 4 years old, I've been considering my clowns as young adults. If this chart is true, they're actually at mid life already....and they still don't want to settle into an anemone yet...

I had a clown for 14 years who never found a place to host, while I've got another pair who found a frogspawn after 10 months and a nem after about a year. It's weird how they work it out.

-Nick

My clonws hosted my nem before it even touched a rock lol. It was in my hand and my clowns just went straight to it.

My clowns host my two Derasa clams. They sleep on top of the clam at night like a bed. I just get nervous that the clam will close up with the clown in it, so I've been trying many different anemones and fuzzy type corals to attract them.

Back