Need help building a stand. First time

2c4c0aa9564be943f353d6375df16a81.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fc49fadd18bbea2eda790530219865e3.jpg
alt="" />

My frame is 2x4 with 3/4 ply overkill maybe but I sleep good a night

My tank stand is also on wheels for the ease of moving into place, then leveled with these levelers
And the leveling is done with the water line in the tank not with a level

grouper therapy;1057512 wrote: What would guys think about having a stand building gathering at my shop one weekend? I'd be glad to give a little training class on it.

I think we would have time to construct a couple of boxes.

Maybe even trim one.
I'd basically show you how to design them and construct them using pocket screws
We could have several members come over and watch if some are interested.

You could do something like Dave and I did with working with acrylic meeting at Steve's place...

Dave pre-cut everything and we assembled one at the meeting and gave one that was already assembled away as a door prize. We also brought portable tools with us to just show what types we typically use. Discussed the types of blades, bits, and solvents that are used as well. It seemed to be a pretty good meeting, IMO...

I have a portable table saw, miter saw, router, and compressor that I could lend if needed...

grouper therapy;1057521 wrote: That would be a ride for sure. I don't mind doing you a design if you want.
That would be awesome.

My in laws live in Dallas. If you ever do the stand building workshop, maybe we can make a weekend of it and visit the in laws.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back