Reef safe Ick medication

sagent3000;138004 wrote: has anyone ever used neon gobies to cure ick? now my regal tang and my kole have it. i am going to get a cleaner shrimp but i wanted to know if anyone has had any sucess with the neon gobies

Ya they will help "clean" fish... but they get Ich easy so who is going to clean them?!? Plus, more then one in a tank will start to fight... So I do not think they are much of a "cure".

Unfortunately, I lost my PBT today sometime. I can't find a body, but it didn't come out to eat, and it was looking pretty bad this morning. My YT and Naso tang are both not 100% - they have a glaze over their eyes, and my foxface in my frag tank is looking pretty bad, too.

This hit me hard...

Chris, I'm really sorry to hear that. I've been there before and it's not a pleasant feeling.

Thanks for the condolences - I've lost more fish in the past month than I have in the past 10 years, and I feel a bit helpless.

I really feel bad about the PBT - I got him from Jeremy as a rescue fish, and he was fat and happy for the past year, until all this happened.

This really sucks. I have heard fish going under from this stuff, but haven't really seen it.

Back