Rip- Jeffery :(

raisingtwo2006

Market
Reaction score
Well, the copperband passed away. :(( I don't know what was wrong with him, but he's gone.
Thank you all for your help earlier!

How awful- my two year old named him Jeffery and watched as he took his last breaths..

Rest in Peace- Jeffery Copperbottom

2273206CBButterfly.jpg
alt="" />

Losing a fish... that's one part of this hobby that I know will never <u>ever</u> get *easier*.

So sorry.

:'(

Sorry to hear about your fish loss... now climb right back on there and get a new one!

Copperband are tough fish to keep. They are on my list as a fish to leave in the ocean. Unfortunately, I think the vast majority of hobbyist have the same experience as you with this fish.

Definitely dont take it as a reflection of your ability, and defintiiely dont let it sway you from continuing in this hobby, but I wouldnt suggest another copperband.

After mine died last month I really wanted to pick another up. They are truely one of the most beautiful and amazing fish to watch. But after doing more research I am going to agree with jmaneyapanda that this is one fish to leave in the ocean. They just do not fair well in captivity. Sorry to hear about your loss!

Back