RK2 Logging Software Released

Cameron wrote: haven't deciphered the ports on/off or the tiime yet, but the temp and PH are working in my program right now.

Are you referring to version 1.10? I've read that the time reading on the DA applications display is based on the system time. If this is true, there may not be a away to get the true RK2 time.

2.3 coming out later today supposedly. Fixes a PH problem and hopefully my very strange multi-timer problem.

Showtime305 wrote: Are you referring to version 1.10? I've read that the time reading on the DA applications display is based on the system time. If this is true, there may not be a away to get the true RK2 time.
Version 1.2 which nobody but me has :D . I still have to pretty up the COM port definition and decode the ports on/off. I know 3-8 on is returnig a CE and 1 with 3-8 on is returning DE so I just have to figure out how to decode that number into 8 channels. It is probably just something simple. As for the time, it is never sent down the comport which is a shame.

Great news. The female-to-female 6pin RJ11 adapater coupled with a phillips 6pin 50' flat RJ11 ended wire works. I probably wouldn't push it much further, but you can run the RK2 logging software at least 50' from the main unit. I think it was like $10 for both at Lowes.

Back