RO/DI Question

g9550

Reaction score
When looking at the GPD rating of these units are they talking product water or product water and waste water combined?

Product water only.

And realize that unless you have conditions that match the membrane spec's, you won't actually get the full 75 gpd for instance, out of a 75 gpd membrane.

Russ

I would shy away from most RODI that state 100GPD or more. they tipicly have a low rejection rates, 90% . The standard 75GPD have 96-98% rejection rate which is good.

I meant, I thought the same thing, after I flushed about 5 gallon through it I used a TDS meter and I am getting 0 tds water out of the unit, I'm also only getting about 80gpd out of mine since I only have 60psi going into it

Buckeye Field Supply;173086 wrote: Roland - our 150 gpd membranes are 96%-98%+ rejection. The 100's are around 90 as you mentioned.

Is this new? standard size? sounds like a good choice, and the price an't bad ether:up:
any more detail on this?

Ultra high 98.5 percent rejection 150 gpd membrane. Rated at 77 degree water and 65 psi. <span style="color: blue;">BFS-271</span> 150 gpd BFS RO membrane - $55.00 </em></em>

Back