Saltwaterfish.com or Liveaquria order?

xyzpdq0121

Market
Reaction score
I am looking to piggy back a fish order from one of the two above sites. I prefer SWF.com because I have a credit there. If anyone is ordering, please let me know.

I am also going to be ordering some supplies (salt, Hydors, etc.) from DRfostersmith and if anyone wants to piggy back to save shipping it would be awsome.

PM me to let me know!

Come to look at the stock, I will be ordering the fish from SWF.com and the drygoods from DFS..

I would definetely like to picking back the drygoods order and am going to look on saltwater.com in a sec and see if they have any of the big fish I am looking for.

For dry goods, I am mainly just looking for food.

Mike
other contact
a>

I'll piggy back on the Drs. order. I need some salt. When are you placing the order? I live in L'ville as well.

I am looking at placing the order the end of this week.

For shipping:
On dry goods we will pretty much split it, what ever it is but we will discuss before the order is placed.

On live goods, if the order hits $75+ shipping is free. So if it is free for me then it is free for you!

I will PM tonight the people who have replied and we can start making a list and checking it twice.

Ok I am placing an order Monday or tuesday from each store.

Livestock is going through Saltwaterfish.com

Drygoods is going through DR. Fosters & Smith.

I know a few people would like to order. Please post here what you would like and I will PM you over the weekend.

BTW: IO Salt 160 Gal is still only 29.49 + Shipping
Reef Crystals 160 gallon mix is only $31.99

I am in need of some Livestock I will let you know what I need in a minute.

Right now I need probably will add a few more things I just wanted to give you an idea of my order alone. Thanks
Pistol Shrimp-Tiger $17.99 (for my watchman)
Bi-Color Blenny- $12.99
Fighting Conch Aquacultured-$8.99
Lettuce Nudi-$1.99
Total=$41.96

I am in for 160 gallons of Reef Crystals. Let me know when you want to get together.

thanks,
kirk

I'm in on the order from DFS. I'll take a look at SWF. Brandon PM me and I'll let you know.
Thanks
George

Stroid, The lettuce Nudi is one per order at that price and might have already been spoken for. Let me see if the person wanting it still wants it. I might try to sweet talk the lady on the phone and see if I can get two or three at that price because you can not beat it with a stick!

Brandon I think I am actually gonna hold of on my order for now thanks though.

I would like to get in on the order and grab a couple buckets of ReefCrystals and maybe something else. I will send you a pm.

Ok I have decided that we are going to hold off on the livestock order.... They are out of some key pieces that a few people want. I am going to try again on it in two weeks.

As for the Dry Goods, I am going to place the order tomorrow.. George, Justonemore, Mike and anyone else, I have not recieved any word from ya'll if you want me to pick up a few buckets for ya'll.... Please let me know...

Kirk, Please confirm that you still want one bucket.

Also, anyone who orders, please PM me your phone numbers...

Xyzpdq0121 wrote:
BTW: IO Salt 160 Gal is still only 29.49 + Shipping
Reef Crystals 160 gallon mix is only $31.99

After all the Frieght on those buckets of salt what have you really saved? Shipping must be at least $15 per bucket. You can buy that stuff at any store for that price.

Foster and Smith go by monitary amount for shipping. They only charge extra if you want express shipping.

mistergn10 wrote: After all the Frieght on those buckets of salt what have you really saved? Shipping must be at least $15 per bucket. You can buy that stuff at any store for that price.
I will let you know exactly how much I saved once I get the salt and a do the math. I placed a really big order when I first set up my tank 2 years or so ago and I saved a ton of money on the buckets of salt when I ordered it back then. Even with the shipping added to the price it comes out much cheaper. Dont forget that there is no tax on internet orders and the S&H is not too bad from DrFosterSmith... :)

Back