Saltwaterfish.com or Liveaquria order?

Ok Anyone who ordered livestock, your new pets will be here tomorrow. I am going to send out a PM to everyone as well when I get a chance. Please call me at 770-654-7934 to make arrangements for pick up. I can hold some things but I only have a 20gal QT and a 29Gal Hospital, and we have ALOT of fish and inverts coming. It would suck to have to acclimate all these fish to pop into the fish hotel! (Rooms available for a "frag-a-day" fee! ;) ) J/K

I was thinking that you deliver my snails and pick out some frag from mine tank :D.. No I am not j/k :D

I will not be able to pick it up around lunch time. It going to have to be after 6pm tomorrow before I can get off work.

I will make the trek up to your place tomorrow after work. I will give you a call. Hopefully everyone will make it ok. I will bring my cooler and gear to work so I will not have to make a stop on the way up.
See you tomorrow.
:)

WOLFIE wrote: I was thinking that you deliver my snails and pick out some frag from mine tank :D.. No I am not j/k :D

I will not be able to pick it up around lunch time. It going to have to be after 6pm tomorrow before I can get off work.

Ya the holding and or delivery charge is a Frag.. Sound like a good trade!

I just wish i had my tank in order for everyone tomorrow. I am STILL working out these pump issues!!! My tank is in pieces on my livingroom floor right now! :eek:

That is what I get for selling the Mag 9.5 before I was sure the pump I got worked when you plugged it in! :doh: Luck, Brad has been nice enough to give me a loaner till I can get my new pump in! Bad part is the pump pust out too much suction and colapses the vinyl tubing! :doh: Oh Well... Long night of fhis stuff!

Anyways, Wayne if you need me to drop off, you are in L'Ville so I am sure I can!

JustOneMoreTank wrote: I will make the trek up to your place tomorrow after work. I will give you a call. Hopefully everyone will make it ok. I will bring my cooler and gear to work so I will not have to make a stop on the way up.
See you tomorrow.
:)

Yes, everyone please bring some coolers. I will be floating the bags to keep them warm for everyone and checking to make sure everything is alive and doing well! Any DOA and I will be contacting SWF upon delivery to get a refund. Donation frags are welcome, I will have totals for everyone when you arrive. Call me with any questions or directions...

Ok time to get the QT tanks ready!

hey Bradon

I am not in l'ville I am in Decatar. I'll drop by and pick those snial up after work.

I won't have any frag for you since I be going straight to your place after work. will have something for you at the next meeting

Cameron wrote: Youch maybe that pump is more than 150L per minute.

Ummm ya think! ;) First off this pump sounds like a swimming pool pump, Second, you have to kick start the .75HP pump. ;) Third, it took about 5 min to flatten the tubing. I was not using the reinforced tubing but I have some here I have to cut in the morning. Long night none the less. So everyone who is going to come over tomorrow will see how not to run my closed loop! ;) I try to make all trips to my tank educational in some way or another. Great pump, if I was running it in a tank room away frommy living room. SO Cameron, I might need to borrow those powerheads after all. We will see how the reinforced tubing works out tomorrow morning.

I will see what I have laying around. I also have a 1200gph genx pump you can borrow.

Thanks to everyone who ordered... I did not know how hard it was to process $400 worth the fish and inverts. It was a pleasure meeting everyone and/or seeing the people that I knew again. Lets see those pics of what you got!

As for me, after I got everyone taken care of, I started on QTing my fish. At 1:00am, I am still dipping fish and setting up a QT for Cameron! *BTW: Cameron, I take back what I said, you owe me BIG!* No losses during shipment to report, everyone knows that you have 14 days gaurentee on all your fish and inverts, so if something does not make it, let me know ASAP!

I hope everyone is happy and got a good deal! Thank you for shopping at Brandon's Fish Emporium... I do not need fish for QUIT SOME TIME, so I will not be doing this again, but it was great to get everything for everyone.

Big thanks. At the very least, I owe you a nice dinner out somewhere and some help with those lights.

Thank you Brandon for taking the time and effort to organize this buy. I'll post some pics later of my new inhabitants after the sun rises in the tank.

Pm sent.

Don't feel bad. I knew about this and even place an order, but I forgot all about the Hawaiian Zebra Hermit. MAN I REALLY WANT MORE OF THOSE in my tank. Been telling myself to order them when I make my next order and forgot all about it :(

I have 1 in my tank for over a year now and it start out as small as a rebleg hermit and now took over my turbo snail shell to make it it home.

WOLFIE wrote: Don't feel bad. I knew about this and even place an order, but I forgot all about the Hawaiian Zebra Hermit. MAN I REALLY WANT MORE OF THOSE in my tank. Been telling myself to order them when I make my next order and forgot all about it :(

I have 1 in my tank for over a year now and it start out as small as a rebleg hermit and now took over my turbo snail shell to make it it home.

I've got about 6 zebra hermits that are growing like crazy, and I'd like to replace them with scarlets. I'll trade 'em to you if you like.

Brandon,

Thanks for putting this together. My chalk bass is finally out and about.

If you need a pump I have a Quite One 3000 that I will let you have for a song and a dance. I will make ya a deal you can't refuse.

Doug

wow, Ive been totally ignoring this thread... Great work Brandon! Thanks for getting this together. I know how much work you went thru to pull this off (I did the one a month or two ago).

Back