Starting a 20 reef and a 10 FOWLR...maybe.

also it needs to be able to fit in the space in the filter. I would wait until you get it and then make a post. You still have all the options on the table- use the filter, or put it away for later and use the fuge for now. Or even plumb it all together. It will definitely require some planning but at least your overflow problem is solved and you dont have to worry about building one out of PVC

JDavid;847253 wrote: also it needs to be able to fit in the space in the filter. I would wait until you get it and then make a post. You still have all the options on the table- use the filter, or put it away for later and use the fuge for now. Or even plumb it all together. It will definitely require some planning but at least your overflow problem is solved and you dont have to worry about building one out of PVC

I agree! I am off pretty much all day tomorrow, what is your schedule like?

I can meet you later in the day might now be home but I can have it on me
just shoot me a text tmrw

JDavid;847541 wrote: I can meet you later in the day might now be home but I can have it on me
just shoot me a text tmrw

Text me again. I deleted our conversation on accident today. Thanks!

Well here it is. My 25g mixed reef. I received the ReefBreeders fixture today and got it all hooked up. This thing looks amazing. Unfortunately my flame angel died today (or well is on her way out) and I'm super upset about this. But, the rest of the tank looks great. I have to install my overflow and sump as soon as the pump gets here. Then I will be all set up. Let me know what you think!

3a7aqyna.jpg
alt="" />

I will get some more pictures once all my corals open back up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mods can I get you to lock or delete this thread? I am going to start a new thread for my 25 gallon nano since I no longer have the 20 or 10.

I started a new thread that is focused on just the 25 gallon now.

http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=849624#post849624">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=849624#post849624</a>

Check it out!

Back