Starting a 20 reef and a 10 FOWLR...maybe.

and when I say nothing structurally wrong i mean I have looked it over. there isnt anything wrong with the appearance either. I haven't had a chance to set it up yet, but I got it from my brother in a trade and I highly doubt he would give me faulty equipment

here is the manual. after reading this I realize it is missing the adjustable surface skimming gate. seems like a totally optional part that you would not really need http://www.tomaquarium.com/uploads/maintenance/file_download/TomRP3OverflowManual.pdf">http://www.tomaquarium.com/uploads/maintenance/file_download/TomRP3OverflowManual.pdf</a>
everything else is there, minus the 1 1/4" return hose

IDK how much the filter alone is worth without the pumps. I will do $75 on the whole thing. I can't figure out how much the pumps cost, but the overflow box is sold seperately because it works on any sump/fuge/filter with a pump. still $50 for the overflow box and I am considering posting this for sale so let me know. the only reason I havent posted it is bc I havent had a chance to set it up yet so I can answer more questions. but looking at overflow boxes they can be expensive esp one that can handle so much flow. the cost of the pvc overflow is $20-30 depending on design.

Yeah I can get you some pics. But just cover shipping or come get it it's yours man no charge. Nothing wrong with it I just decided I would rather help you out than get money

http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=369&pictureid=2355" alt="" />
[IMG]http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=369&pictureid=2354" alt="" />

The collection cup for the skimmer isn't in the picture, I still need to pick that up he forgot to give it to me. I would have it already but we have conflicting work schedules. I will grab that and then you can have the whole deal I have no idea what shipping would cost and no way to get $ out of my paypal but we can work something out. I don't want to say too much too soon but somebody offered me something incredible for free today I will post about it when I get it. Passing the generosity on to you cus I can see that you really need this and you will actually use it. Sorry for all the posts about the price before. Its yours if you want it

Allen;846483 wrote: What kind of overflow box is that? In the first picture.
a>

alpha;846489 wrote: Ive got a UV Sterilizer for a Biocube i might be able to throw in the box with JDavid. I think it supports up to the 29 gallon.

Right on, Mattyams is going to be a happy guy when he logs back on
I'm glad you saw this

****! Hell yeah guys! Thanks so much. I am off work all day tomorrow. Let me know!

I'll see if I can get the collection cup for the skimmer when I get off at 4
You're welcome dude. And make sure you thank Alpha twice because he is the one who inspired me to be more giving and ask for less in return ;)
seriously I feel like a little kid at christmas time right now. I know what I'm getting lol!!

JDavid;846677 wrote: I'll see if I can get the collection cup for the skimmer when I get off at 4
You're welcome dude. And make sure you thank Alpha twice because he is the one who inspired me to be more giving and ask for less in return ;)
seriously I feel like a little kid at christmas time right now. I know what I'm getting lol!!

Just let me know. I'm going to PM you my number.

mattyams;846740 wrote: Just let me know. I'm going to PM you my number.
hey not only did I get the collection cup today but I also got the overflow hose as well

Awesome! So what all is missing again? Just so I can get a shopping list together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I wonder if alpha is still going to get that uv to me. :)

just the pumps. the skimmer is totally optional so you dont have to buy a pump for that. you will have to get some advice idk a bunch about skimmers but basically all you really need is a return pump -that will fit-
we need advice on what gph you need for your tank size. what did i say the overflow can handle? up to 900 gph? its all in the prev posts somewhere I looked it up

Edit:
mattyams;847239 wrote: I wonder if alpha is still going to get that uv to me. :)

I'm sure he is good for it. If I don't take it for my BC29... hehehe... just kidding.

So would I have to get a 900gph pump orrrrrr.....?

I dont know! lol
i mean to have the water go from the sump to the display tank and back out the overflow, no. but you want to have good flow in your tank. that is why we need someone tho chime in about what pump you should get. theres variables.. and I'm not that experienced with pumps. every one I ever had came with something that it worked for

Yeah. I'm clueless about pumps too. Wonder what I'll need for the skimmer.

Looks like a 500-600gph is what I'll need. Know anyone selling one cheap? Lol

Back