Sump, how big should it be?

Smoothie;370577 wrote: Way past ya on Jack Daniels promise.
I didn't even notice the typo's. I was being serious

Suppose I should catch up.....Patron here I come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ares http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=370575#post370575">[IMG]http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif" alt="" /></a>
[I]clear as in clear of algea (for the existing ones). and down and under water because they will shoot out water, you want them as close to the water line as you can get them, while still being submerged. if they are out of the water they'll be noisy, possibly make bubbles down in the tank with their stream of water.</em>

Now it makes sense. Thanks.

Also if it fails and reverses it will not suck the tank water down into your sump overflowing it

Smoothie;370581 wrote: Also if it fails and reverses it will not suck the tank water down into your sump overflowing it

errhhhh, isn't that what we've been trying to solve? :confused2:

ga_daisy;370583 wrote: errhhhh, isn't that what we've been trying to solve? :confused2:
Sorry. Just a precautionary.
I need to read the rest of this to see if it is a drilled tank or has an overflow box to help more. Be back in a minute

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;
&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Shes a lost ball in high weeds again boys! Come find me
&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Can we just mow it and hope for the best?
I believe the problem may be in your return if your sump is getting sucked dry

Smoothie;370595 wrote: Can we just mow it and hope for the best?
I believe the problem may be in your return if your sump is getting sucked dry

Mow it?

Barbara;370593 wrote: Woooo-hoooo. And the alcoholic stupor has taken all of us at this point!!!

Nope...I'm behind. Had been drinking WATER of all things! Of course I could be the designated typer, though without a proper working spell check we may still be s**t outta luck.

Boooooo
Alright. Won't be mad if we get picks of the swap meet posted. Honestly seeing his stuff you will probably have your answer to this thread tomorrow.
Then back to bat country!

Brain is shutting down. I'm going to make my rounds, feed the dogs, feed the cats, brush my pearly whites and fall between the sheets.

Nite nite Reefers!

I'm gonna hit a hundo for ya and wait for ya to get back on tomorrow and scream out "BAM! Got it fixed. Thanks Cliff!"

jt955;370481 wrote: well the pancake is just so you look at it funny

ga_daisy;370484 wrote: it worked. I've wanted to ask several times, but trying to stay on task here!

Back