Tiny pumps in!

I'm bringing 4 or so to the meeting.........

I'll be the middle aged balding guy with a 38" waistline......... er ok, that describes half of us guys. I'll also be the middle aged balding guy wearing a black tee that reads Dakota 9. (Now if anybody else shows up in that, it would just be ichy and wierd). I'll see you there!

<copied and pasted from recent pm>

Dakota9;284984 wrote: I'm bringing 4 or so to the meeting.........

I'll be the middle aged balding guy with a 38" waistline......... er ok, that describes half of us guys. I'll also be the middle aged balding guy wearing a black tee that reads Dakota 9. (Now if anybody else shows up in that, it would just be ichy and wierd). I'll see you there!

<copied and pasted from recent pm>
Im making a new shirt as we speak..

Make it in an XXL, I haven't worn that shirt in a year, and not certain if "all this" is still gonna fit in it...........

Yeah, and I meant that I wont fit in my LARGE anymore, so make your Dakota9 shirt an EXTRA EXTRA LARGE so we can trade......... One of us would be comfortable then atleast......

But your pic in the avatar makes you look so muscular and toned... LOL

I still have two of these pumps, they work, but have never seen water, if anyone is interested in purchasing one

I need to warn folks about these pumps. I bought 6. 3 of the power supplies have melted down. And by melt, I mean MELT.

Sorry, since this isn't a for sale thread, I'm exercising my right to speech.

Feel free to play town cryer Loren........ I've never used these after buying them, and while I don't warranty them in any way, I certainly don't want anyone to run any risks........

They are what they are I guess....... I know little about them

It's actually http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Town_crier">crier</a>...no tears involved ;-)

Honestly, I was so mad I wanted to blast him on every board. Nothing scarier than smelling burnt plastic in your child's room. Went down to my other tank to find two others melted. They are just plain bad.

Which part burned? The wall adapter? My plan for these was to put one in a small "critter keeper" on my desk with some premium live rock and a light and see what grows, lol.

All of mine are still running well-no meltdowns!

I used them on the holding tanks for the frag meeting corals and in my QT tank.

I did remove some excess plastic from where the impeller sits in the cover-that made it easier for it to spin; maybe that's what's causing Loren's to melt (motor running but nothing spinning)?

Back