****Update. ARC Holiday Party Saturday December 16th @ 1pm

bcavalli

Market
Reaction score

Please join us for an amazing afternoon at our annual holiday party.    We will be giving away a lot of great donations from our sponsors and $1000 in gift cards from Pure Reef, Atlanta Aquarium and Reef Shac.  These were purchased by ARC.  You may bring one significant other at no additional charge.  We will not be including alcohol at this event.  However, discounted drink tickets will be given out for our party.

****. There is free parking for two hours.  If you stay longer you must purchase a $3 ticket from the machine and place on your dashboard.  Please do not park in reserved spaces as they are owned by resudents.

If you would like to become a paid member in order to attend this amazing afternoon please click on the "Join the ARC" link at the top of the page.

You must currently be a paid member in order to attend.

We really forward to a great get together!

Address:  3324 Peachtree Road, Suite B, Atlanta, GA 30326

Phone: (404) 869-0678

Date: :Saturday December 16th

Time: 1pm

Menu:

Spinach-artichoke dip with pita chips.
Garlic Knots with marinara sauce
Cesar and traditional salads
Large verity of pizzas including Cheese, Pepperoni, Meats, Margarita, BBQ and veggies.
Brownies, Conolis and Beignets
Soft drink
This menu will be served as buffet style.

*******To RSVP for this event and more information please Click on the link belo (please make sure you RSVP for both you and your guest).  Then scroll down to the bottom and you can RSVP for this event.    You will receive an email confirmation and be added to our list of attendees.  (Only Paid members will be allowed to attend).

*******For those that are attending if you go to our calendar link posted below on your mobile device.  You can click on the +google left of the map and it will automatically take you to google maps.   It will then give you driving directions to the event.

https://atlantareefclub.org/event/arc-annual-holiday-party/

I've got a final at noon but I should be able to make it over there after that.

Menu has been posted above.  We really look forward to seeing everyone there.  RSVP will be up by tomorrow,

man! I don't get back from college til the 12th. Sad I'll miss it, the holiday party is always a fun time.

RSVP has been added to the event.  Please follow the above link to RSVP for our Holiday Party amd bring your significant other for free.

Hey Brett I rsvp’ed but I’d like to add my SO if I can.

I'll be fishing a tournament on lake Wedowee until 4.... I was really hoping to make this one! Have a good time everyone!

Sorry you camt make it Dan.  Catch a big one for me!  :).

So far we have 27 attendees.  We will have a tablet so that each member and their guest will be able to check in once you arrive.  It will be a great afternoon with lots of prizes that will be given away.

Two days until the holiday party!  Please make sure you have RSVP'd for this event.  You are allowed to bring a guest at no charge and please rsvp for both of you.   We will be giving away $1000 in gcs and some coral packs donated by our sponsors.  Dont miss out!  We currently have 50 attendees.

For everyone who is attending.   Please pm me @bcavalli to let me know if and how many children you are bringing to the event.

If I have already spoken to you dont worry about pming me I have them on the list.  Thank you and we look forward to a great afternoon our friends and families.

*******Please be safe and drive carefully as the weather maybe a little rough north of Atlanta.

Yes you can bring the kids.  We may have a small fee for them.  But, I will do my best to make sure its INCREDIBLY economical.  :). Please pm me with the number of children attending.

I RSVPed after my fishing tournament was rescheduled but before this was rescheduled. Both are this weekend. Dang.. I've got to go fishing.... Sorry ARC.

Back