What lights do you use? - PLEASE VOTE

nickh06

Market
Reaction score
I am curious to see what lights people are having the most success with. I have tried a few and have my opinions. Please vote and share your experience.

I am currently running Ocean Revives artic s026's, have seen good growth and good color but not as good as T5's that I have used in the past.

MH for sps and anemone tank.leds for lps,zoas,soft.i would do t5's for mixed reef and ulns

Curious why you wouldn't combine Radon and AI in the poll selections, lots of AI users.

Personally I use T5 & AI Hydra. T5 for my SPS and Hydra or my softy cube.

In my 180 DT....I'm going with a three-way mix of AI Sol LEDs along with 3 x 250w MH and 4 x 54w T5. This way I can incorporate and control all 3 and get the best overall blend of light.

porpoiseaquatics;1012788 wrote: In my 180 DT....I'm going with a three-way mix of AI Sol LEDs along with 3 x 250w MH and 4 x 54w T5. This way I can incorporate and control all 3 and get the best overall blend of light.

So Jeff, how did you vote in the poll?

dball711;1012768 wrote: Curious why you wouldn't combine Radon and AI in the poll selections, lots of AI users.

Personally I use T5 & AI Hydra. T5 for my SPS and Hydra or my softy cube.

Didn't even think about AI Sol's when I started this. I should have also added "combo" as a choice.

Nickh06;1012804 wrote: Didn't even think about AI Sol's when I started this. I should have also added "combo" as a choice.

I might be able to add them for you if you want?

Using an evergrow d120 and grows Lps and soft coral good. Haven't tried sps yet.

Ati 8bulb dimmable sunpower on an 80g
Ati 6bulb sunpower on an 80g
Reefbreeders Photon 24 on 40b
Radion G3 on 30g display

Marine orbit leds....I am more or less, less than impressed with them. I mean, for what they are they are a decent first time led choice (IMO), but they do leave a little to be desired. Probably either going to go to an evergrow full spectrum led or back to T-5's. I loved my T-5's when I had my 55g, I could literately grow a mother colony of zoas in a month or so.

That being said, anyone have any lights for sale..lol
Chris

Back