What salt do you use?

JDavid;863454 wrote: There's a lot of cheaper salt available.

You do make a good point though. It's an expensive hobby. Anyone who doesn't have a lot of money should just lose all interest.

That is what you're getting at... right?

Some people buy what is "least expensive" because that is what they can afford. Even if you buy a $100 light fixture that will only last a couple years instead of a $500 one, it's better than simply not buying one or even trying because you don't have $500 that you can drop on lights. You don't have to be rich to be interested in reefing.

I'm just saying.

I've heard bird watching is a much better hobby if you're broke....lol

Lol Heath, bird watching my be less expensive, but in no way is it better than reefing!

Ripped Tide;863637 wrote: Lol Heath, bird watching my be less expensive, but in no way is it better than reefing!

I never said "better"...lol I was actually quoting somebody...

Ripped Tide;863637 wrote: Lol Heath, bird watching my be less expensive, but in no way is it better than reefing!

I don't know Dylan. I saw some pretty awesome "bird" while waiting for dinner at Taco Mac last night. Much nicer to look at than fish. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw some pretty awesome "bird" while waiting for dinner at Taco Mac last night.

Rich....by " bird" I assume that you are referring to that plate of chicken wings, right ;-)

Sewer Urchin;863720 wrote: Rich....by " bird" I assume that you are referring to that plate of chicken wings, right ;-)

Oh they were chicks alright. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back