When pigs dive 265gal tank build

Moved it into the tank today, still just half.
Can't work on the other half till the tank cycles a bit cause all the live rock from the 120g will be moving right in.
I went for a little more 3D look on this one.
Working on installing brs carbon and gfo reactor and building a stand for the skimmer to get a little hight for the required water line.

looking good. i like the rock work a lot. That is one beast of a tank and pics can not capture that!good job!

Looking good Marlon. I'm going to swing by after work tomorrow to check it out.

Looking good marlon. Before u know it she will be done and you will be sitting back enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tginger;1001118 wrote: Looking good marlon. Before u know it she will be done and you will be sitting back enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny,
That's what I said about the last one and here we are again....lol

About your sump:what are you using the egg crate for between the baffles?do you plan on running a fuge?

w_hartyjr;1001242 wrote: About your sump:what are you using the egg crate for between the baffles?do you plan on running a fuge?

The egg crates I used to create a stand to place course foam and or floss screen on top of as a filter and didn't want them to sit on the bottom of the tank.

Sorry forgot to answer the last part, I am planning to run a refugium but not in this sump, it's going to be a totally separate tank.

I saw it today and it's looking really good Marlon! You did an amazing job on the rockwork! Its making me want to redo mine. It's a beautiful setup and I can't wait to see it skinned!

Bcavalli;1001364 wrote: I saw it today and it's looking really good Marlon! You did an amazing job on the rockwork! Its making me want to redo mine. It's a beautiful setup and I can't wait to see it skinned!

Thanks B,
Thanks for your input today and I can't wait to get the stand and canopy done to.
Want to get the system up and running before I work on the rest so I can get the house back in order.

Having to go to the salt mine has keep me from working on the tank for a week or so but here's an update.
Got the 120 tank broken down and out of the house, moved everything over to the 265 in a rush so it will all have to be re arranged and already started to lose a few of my sps test pieces due to the lack of flow.
This new tank is so much more bigger that I will have to upgrade all my power heads, still have to add sand also.
Here is my present fish stock list as it stands right now.

got a few things done since the last post, but work and the holidays got in the way a little, i think i got my priorities in order now, updates later today.

Back