Which rare fish would you get?

Coelacanth

Or, I would use my billions to fund research and use frog DNA so I could have a ichthyosaur. Yeah, that'd be sweet...

If I were a <u>billionaire</u>? Whale shark-now if I had enough money to fully support my addiction without interfering with bills/payments/essentials I would do a rare Flasher and Fairy Wrasse tank focusing on groups and more expensive ones (Hooded, Lineatus, Rhomboid, etc) and a few select tangs I would want.

Of your poll, theres only two I havent had recently, and 1 hasnt been available (although there is talk they will be soon). My favorite of them all is the conspic.

jmaneyapanda;291324 wrote: Of your poll, theres only two I havent had recently, and 1 hasnt been available (although there is talk they will be soon). My favorite of them all is the conspic.

So what you are saying, is that your a multi-billionare. :)

Yup. Thats me. The multi, zillionaire, who till works 75 hours a week and drives a POS Jeep Wrangler.

jmaneyapanda;291328 wrote: Yup. Thats me. The multi, zillionaire, who till works 75 hours a week and drives a POS Jeep Wrangler.

75 hours? Bah! I do that on my lunch break. Let me know when you step up to the big boys hours!

I voted pepermint-what a cool lil fish

jmaneyapanda;291328 wrote: Yup. Thats me. The multi, zillionaire, who till works 75 hours a week and drives a POS Jeep Wrangler.
You know that you can't count the hours that you spend staring at your tanks as work, right?

MvM;291377 wrote: You know that you can't count the hours that you spend staring at your tanks as work, right?

Dang, that puts me down to working less than 70 hrs a week then. :)

Not too rare, but I would like to find a homeless achilles holding up a sign that says "WILL EAT ANYTHING."

MvM;291377 wrote: You know that you can't count the hours that you spend staring at your tanks as work, right?

No, thats my "sleep".

I have always contended that people sp[end money on what they want and like. I spend my money on fish. I dont have an expensive car, stereo, jewelry, etc. And anyone who as ever seen me knows what my budget for wardrobe is. But, I make a good living, love my job, and buy what moves me, which is fish. I currently have a trio of rhomboids, Clarion, Gem tang, Conspic in the tank. And have had some of the other in recent years. All on a modest wage.

Rumor has it that peppermints might be collected soon. But, if, and thats a really unlikely "if", they come to North America, it will likely be in the order of $20,000.

To wet your appetite:

flaver.swf

jmaneyapanda;291477 wrote: No, thats my "sleep".

I have always contended that people sp[end money on what they want and like. I spend my money on fish. I dont have an expensive car, stereo, jewelry, etc. And anyone who as ever seen me knows what my budget for wardrobe is. But, I make a good living, love my job, and buy what moves me, which is fish. I currently have a trio of rhomboids, Clarion, Gem tang, Conspic in the tank. And have had some of the other in recent years. All on a modest wage.
Wow! How big is your tank? I would love to see your conspicous anglefish, they are my favorite fish!

a 210. one of these days, I am hoping to take some pics, or get someone up here to do so.

I voted for Clarion, but if money was no issue and if they were available and I could also afford the system to maintain them, I'd have a leafy sea dragon tank.

FutureInterest;291521 wrote: If no money was no object I would still have all the same fish I have now :).

Dont speak too soon. Did you see what Tanaka-san recently opened up about?

showthread.php

Back