Which rare fish would you get?

jeep9783;341179 wrote: JEZZZZ...U probably have the inline 6 though right?
Great engines. 4.2 and 4.0. All you have to do is keep water in them and change the oil every once in awhile and they will last forever. How many miles did it take to get the famous valve cover leak?

jeep9783;341179 wrote: JEZZZZ...U probably have the inline 6 though right?
Yup, inline 6. It gets 1 MPG highway, and 0 MPG city. remarkably though, I have changed the clutch, and oxygen sensors, btu tahts it, really. I do ahve to do oil chenges every 45 minutes though, as Smoothie mentioned.

Ha ha nice! Easy driveway fix if you ever have spare time, but who has that anymore?

jmaneyapanda;341202 wrote: Yup, inline 6. It gets 1 MPG highway, and 0 MPG city. remarkably though, I have changed the clutch, and oxygen sensors, btu tahts it, really. I do ahve to do oil chenges every 45 minutes though, as Smoothie mentioned.
i auctually get better city than highway because of the gearing due to being a 4cyl...i had to put a clutch and 02 sensor on and keep meltin wires on the manifold but that is it

These guys are just amazing. $30,000 plus shipping? I WISH!!!

personatus2.jpg
>
personatus2-420x279.jpg
alt="" /></a>

a>

I told you they were pricy!!! Did your contact in Hawaii who claimed to be bereding them ever pan out? I tried to get as much info as I could on them from some of teh other, much more prominant divers in Hawaii, and they didnt know a thing about it. Sadly, I dont think it was true. If it was, they have a little cash cow in the making.

Also, there was a lot of hubbub about who and how that pair was caught. They had very tattered fins, and were proclaimed to be by catches in a lobster trap. The validity of that claim is quite ludicrous, as the chances of catching a pair in the same lobster trap is absurd, and there was also some debate as to whether the area for lobster collection and the range of personatus even overlap. There is a lot of buzz that these were illegally collected.

queen trigger amd an emperator angle for me in a 1000.gal tank lol. also if i could find one cant remember the name but it has a map on its bodie as an adult its and angle. they are awsome.

Mockery;340876 wrote: Ok so here is my new favorite rare fish! Holacanthus limbaughi or clipperton angelfish.

Holacanthus_limbaughi,I_RR1278.jpg
alt="" />
Holacanthus_limbaughi,I_RR1279.jpg
alt="" />

That is one cool blue fish!

Oh wow, that Clippertonis absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Those triggers looove to come up and inspect you while diving. As if YOU are passing inspection with them

And from what I've read, if they feel threatened they may do more than 'inspect'! A full-grown Queen, Titan, or other large Trigger could do some SERIOUS damage!

Smoothie;463672 wrote:
1256412462_peppermint-angelfish1.png
alt="" />
ButterflySaddleback1.jpg
alt="" />
reefsafe that is
Wishful thinking again

Oh wow....very pretty, really like the fish in the top picture.

I have to agree with whomever said it earlier....alot of the "rare" fish just aren't attractive. I'm more interested in what is pretty or has an interesting personality than the price tag. There are some very very attractive expensive fish that even if I had the zillions I'm just not sure if I could see spending that sort of money for a fish.

Will have to wait and see how I feel about that after I get the zillions. :D

......I had a '96 Mustang that turned over 253k miles before it stopped spinning. My son drove it for another year before he wrecked it. No need for an oil change though, leaked oil enough that it always had fresh oil in it.

Back