Who has the most colorful Sps in town?

Russ-IV;1048635 wrote: remote frag tanks count?

image.jpg
alt="" />

yes... i went walt disney
so this is your frag tank?you have 4 Walt Disneys??dang!

reeferman;1049027 wrote: so this is your frag tank?you have 4 Walt Disneys??dang!

had 5. 2 now.
ive got some pretty solid hookups these days.

sorry. been fighting dinos this past week in my DT so been touch and go. lost my hyperberry and sky dopple from adam but its w/e. least i didnt lose the others. just hard to find good stuff locally except at a few choice places.

im on the market for rommel's milli (adam's and rit's are both nubs) and voltron.

joe chucked me his rainbow after his recent move. pretty solid stick.

walt disney or rainbow passion is only great under high kelvin/actinics and will not work for every tank.

image.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Atlanta Aquarium;1048571 wrote: Let's see the Rainbow Mango.

This! Didn't realize how incredible this was until at your shop yesterday. Pales to my orange passion under atinics and blows everything else under metal halide. Soon to be coveted, that's a promise.

I will post the Rainbow Mango when the higher ups give approval!!!! This is way above your input :)
I allways will remember not to burn bridges

"My Blue Iris,Just think frog spawn but brighter a lot brighter !!!! "One of my not so hot sps" iPhone pic
More to come?! Yep! With some color?! Yep!

Stickman;1049471 wrote: I will post the Rainbow Mango when the higher ups give approval!!!! This is way above your input :)
I allways will remember not to burn bridges

Umm what?

Haha always picking on the new Guy hahahahaha
:) my frat wasn't even as bad at hazing the new guy maybe next year :) haha

Back