Who has the most colorful Sps in town?

Stickman;1048808 wrote:
IMG_0598_zps18qvm165.png
alt="" />

no photoshop here, I walked outside just to show off a bit 6700 K

I just got back from a nice long vacation and could post pics of 5 of my sticks to look that good or better!

Considering they are 100% white (evidently) from STN, what colors do you like best?

I would get out my oil paint and pretty them up but to depressing!

Following along for the top 3!!!

I will post more acros, but the mix of led and t5 is making the blues go all fuzzy in the pic when I take a pic in the tank. I'm not the best cameraman haha

At first was 250 watts phoenix but I switch to led lights couple months ago

Angel, what's that purple looking cap thing in your tank?

Angel! Those LEDs won't grow sps!!!! (Snicker)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:eek: You guys have some serious sticks! I'm sooooo jealous! 10 years from now the wife MIGHT let me get a Disney. Lol.

Two more by Galaxy Note 4

Jared's Rainbow Acro
20150827_192319_zpstiqxnd4k.jpg
alt="" /></a>

AA Cranberry
20150827_192308_zpsna2naigd.jpg
alt="" /></a>

SnowManSnow;1048862 wrote: Angel! Those LEDs won't grow sps!!!! (Snicker)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look like halides with LED supplemented to me.

reeferman;1048873 wrote: I've been trying to tell you guys for years that LEDs WONT grow acros!&#65533;&#65533;

I think you use some Indian ritual or something. I've still yet to see a tank LED grown that can hold a candle to Halides...except exclusively to yours.

Bring back the Tank of the Month!!! This will eliminate any bad photos and allow everyone an even change to be "Crowned" the "ARC SPS Professional of the month". Then at the end of the year, the monthly selected winners go up for the "Crown Jewel"; "ARC SPS Professional of the Year Award"</em>.

One camera person goes around utilizing the same camera for that months contestants. This would be a game changer to one's ability to capture their prize possessions with their special cellphone/camera. Somehow have the photos voted on with no owner's name attached to the photos; this would minimize a popularity contest. Maybe have the tally numbers hidden until the final count is completed. This will minimize a viewer whom is ready to vote to change their ballot for the current poll leader.

I say "Turn it up!!"

Wannabee

aXio;1048476 wrote: Man the temptation is killing me!
I got something for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoLoyg3JKRQ">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoLoyg3JKRQ</a> . The little boy on the right side name has to be Richie. If your as old as me; you remember this commercial for sure.

Wannabee

Back