Zoa id?

john_shay

Market
Reaction score
OK, So I joked with Brett on his post along the same lines, but I picked up a small colony of ZOAs and they are insane, I think they might be WWC, but wondering if they have a name. They have a people eater type disc, but the crazy part is the super hot Teal and Pink alternating skirts.

OK, once this gets to a certain number of views with no ideas. I will be calling it whatever I want.

Try switching the while balance on your phone/camera to "cloudy"/"fluorescent" or tapping the focus a few times to make it re-guess on the blue levels.

The hints of colors on them look pretty cool though. Love to see em once the smurf effect is cancelled.

OK tried different lighting and filters, im now inspired to take a reef photography lesson or something. I just cant capture the **** MAJESTY but between these and the ones before hopefully it gives an Idea. I promise these things are crazy

Neither of those, they are close to dark pheonix, but with an alternating skirt and slightly different disc color pattern. I give up... there are now too many thousands of names Zs and Ps

Back