120 Build Thread

Its looking good...just about the right ammount of flow, maybe just a smidge too much, blowing around kinda wild

yeah i just picked up that scopus and atlantic blue tangs they had up there. ehh the torch should be fine my pink tip torch is in some heavy flow and he loves it, actually extends a little further than he used to. ill have to steal daves camera one day and come over and take some good pics of your tank. its gonna be a bueaty when your done.

yeah and time to settle in, give it a week then see how he looks . that was a nice one, i wanted it but not the whole thing and sal didnt want to frag it soooo, its yours lol.

Would have been hard to frag.. The heads are superclose together.. When it grows out I'll swap you a piece for something

sweeet, funny those 2 tangs are like little buddies. following each other around etc etc. and people say theyll kill each other. course it all depends on what species and times you add them.

from what ive seen they have been fine when introduced together or as 2 less dominate species. i have seen them start to go after each other instantly also so we will see.

Well after quite a scare.. My esu thermometer was reading 91.3.. Wiped it off and stuck it in my mouth it read 106.7 so I guess its at the end of the road.. Anyone have a temp probe for cheap? On the plus side my purple rimmed greed monti that browned out is turning back green! If you have a temp probe let me know or shoot me a pm

Yeah no joke right.. Think I am going to get a glass one and buy one of those wireless pinpoints and compare notes..

I checked mine last night and the biocube was at 83 . since i had the solana and having another tank melt i check my temp all the time.

Well I should be getting a green bubble tip today (thanks MvM for everything) trying to decide how to move a few rocks around to kinda make a nem island to "try" and help it not migrate around and nuke everything in its path.. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know.

Ahh so they are not big on crossing the sand? Good to know.. Jamie is going to pick him up from MvM this evening.. Foooo free!!! He said it was wanting to hide in the back of his solana..I have a nice rock to put him on towards the front but it would have to cross about 6" of sand to make it back to the rocks.. Then up to my montis. Yikes

I got 3 k4's blowing from back of the tank to the front and dual locline blowing into the middle.. Its kinda turbulent in there lol.. Free nem, free bucket of salt and a free frag rack.. MvM IS THE MAN!!

new pics

S4024311.jpg
alt="" />

S4024310.jpg
alt="" />

S4024312.jpg
alt="" />

S4024315.jpg
alt="" />

S4024306.jpg
alt="" />

picked up some turbo snails and an ORA green bird nest tonight(thanks john!!!) try to get some pics tomorrow when the lights come on

Back