2019 ARC Coral & Aquatics Expo

2019 ARC Coral & Aquatics Expo
Posted by Adam
Infinite Energy Center Forum
Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Thanks to all that make this event happen. Thanks to all the donors and vendors who make their huge raffles for the reefers who were excited to be watching their numbers to be called a winners even myself lol!
Congratulations to all the ones who got prices like high end products as it was the Neptune Apex and the AI led light as well as others like the BRS ro-di
Also thanks to Dana Riddle to be there and make his exposición about lightning for coral and show us his research and all he has done to preserve and investigate about all related to corals in the ocean and with us in our closed ecosystems. It really was an honor to chat with him and learn from a person who has been doing scientific investigations for long time. Thank you Sir.

Being said this I believe that the event fulfilled most of the people who was there and at least made a new friend and met old friends. Well planned. :):):)

Does anyone remember the vendor that was there yesterday selling the various test kit holders? they were UV reactive and had specific brand holders/drying racks for test kits.

An idea, would be nice to have name tags with user names on them to help introduce each other.

Yeah- I was thinking this selfishly since after 5 years of supporting this was the first event I went to :oops:. Maybe even some sort of color coding based on what region you’re in. I’m in Cumming and always have a bunch of water made up if someone is in need - would be good to have a bit of a support network locally in case of random disaster.

And beer!!
Haha. I was thinking this would help sales. My wife and I ate (and drank) at Tin Lizzy’s and I must say the margaritas helped loosen up my wallet. Really happy with all my purchases!

There were some booths with names on them but empty. Were they just last minute no-shows? I wanted to get some things from Heisenberg.

I wonder what the venue policy is/was on food?
Just curios, however, they often want to control/want a piece of the $$.

I thought the event was really awesome, but hey I hope that new member has a better experience next meet. In a perfect world you get all the corals you liked and win all the raffles lol
Can’t wait till next meet!! DavidB please save me a piece of rainbow chalice dude, those colors are burned into my brain lol

Back