4 months o growth

glxtrix

Market
Reaction score
So thought I'd post a lil pic of my growth. This is a duration of 4 months and only 1 month of it has the CA reactor on. cant wait for another 4 to pass and see what happens.

>

Dbl chamber and I use the small media. Eventually I'll change it out to the large.

Nice growth. I like the back forth deal. It will be a real nice sequence shot the more time that passes.

So which one is the fasts? Looks to me to be the stray night. They appear thicker too. :up:

Joe

Nice growth. I like the back forth deal. It will be a real nice sequence shot the more time that passes.

So which one is the fasts? Looks to me to be the starry night. They appear thicker too. :up:

Joe

Yeah man the SN grows like mad. I love that coral. I got it back when we had the scientific coral buy a few years back and it was 2x1" pieces on some rock rubble.

Does the one moon light pointing to the lumen bright reflector work pretty good? I was thinking about doing the same thing.

Perry, it does a decent job. Nothing major, but it does give a nice glow to the tank. I'd suggest trying it. If you're a fan of more moon light, I'd get a few to do that. I had it pointing in the tank before but the spread was kinda poor so I thought about doing this, I'm happy with the results.

Lee thatsa a gooda lookina tanka! Just gotta put some sand on the bottom and you should be good to go! LOL

Sand????? why would I ruin a perfectly awesome tank with sand? C'mon man, sand = poo

you sand hater while you are at work tomorrow iam going to have the sand faries come and drop 40lbs of sand in your tank and give you a DSB

yeah it might take a lil more than 40lbs to make a DSB in my tank :) Thanks for the offer tho :p

i have a dual chamber like you do. should i fill one chamber with the small media and the other with the large or do them both with the large

Back