Ace1204's Solana Build Diary

Yeah, but I guess a bb tank would make for a happy starfish. Mmmmm lazy poop eating starfish!

Finally got an aquascape that im digging...
tank.jpg
alt="" />
tank2-1.jpg
alt="" />
tank6-1.jpg
alt="" />

Still cant get a good pic of my valentines day massacre hoping this one starts to grow soon
tan4.jpg
alt="" />

Candy Apple Reds
tank3-1.jpg
alt="" />

tank5-1.jpg
alt="" />
tank7-1.jpg
alt="" />

Things are growing in nicely, my VDM finally sprouted a baby and the watermelon chalice is now almost totally green around the edges and getting intense in color, more pics to come soon.

atreyu917;313515 wrote: Those CAR's are so pretty.

Thanks they have started to grow steadily almost have 6 full polyps now :D

Just took a bunch of pics of my tank they will be up after return from the gym so check back.

Looking real good! Beautiful colors. Glad your Featherduster is doing well. I think I'll put one of the Hawaiian's in my new tank once it's ready.

BTW..the frags are doing great! the zoas look like a bouquet of flowers! real nice...thanks again. :up:

NEW PICS :D
tankud1.jpg
alt="" />
tankud10.jpg
alt="" />
tankud11.jpg
alt="" />
tankud12.jpg
alt="" />
tankud2.jpg
alt="" />
tankud3.jpg
alt="" />
tankud4.jpg
alt="" />
tankud5.jpg
alt="" />
tankud6.jpg
alt="" />
tankud7.jpg
alt="" />
tankud8.jpg
alt="" />
tankud9.jpg
alt="" />
tankud15.jpg
alt="" />
tankud14.jpg
alt="" />
tankud16.jpg
alt="" />
tankud13.jpg
alt="" />

Akopley- The monti is just resting there it isnt attached so ill be moving it as soon as i clear some realestate or its actually for sale/trade so maybe it will be gone, The gsp dont bother the clam at all they touch all day long with no problemsAppaloosa- i usually change 5 gallons once a week or atleast twice a month and im doing 1 capful of A & B everyday most days

Did you not have good results with the Brightwell or are you just trying something new?

I'm using Seachem Reefbuilder powder and liquid calcium now and having some issues getting the ph over 8.1 and the alk over 2.5 meq/l. My calcium is always up there in the 425 to 475 range. I change 4 gallons/week in my 24 gallon tank.

I'm going to try a liquid A&B system and see how that goes.

Back