Aquarium items prices dropped

I just noticed the title of this thread was changed. Can whoever changed it PM me and explain to me why please? Not trying to start anything, just wanted to know why.

Hnguyen;1007085 wrote: I just noticed the title of this thread was changed. Can whoever changed it PM me and explain to me why please? Not trying to start anything, just wanted to know why.

Yeah, there were 3 or 4 topics on the same thing so they got merged.

RedStang;1007017 wrote: I'm fairly sure the MP40 is due to competition. The Gyre and upcoming Neptune WAV power heads are similar in cost to where the MP40 is now. AS someone else mentioned though, kind of hard to justify an MP10wES when you can get the MP40wES for $15 more...
I hope they what they claim , they may be a game changer for me.

I am "returning" all the vortech I bought.' And re buying them. Even with restocking fee I'm still coming out on top. I am wondering if I should return the radions I have not opened...

Sorry guys and gals but I have to say, it amazes me how you can be excited over a $100 price drop on something that is still over priced by about $200 bucks. Would I choose them over a Jebao if the prices wer the same? Sure. But I am sure not gong to spend a few hundred bucks on something when less than a hundred will do the same thing. JMO. Flame away, I can take it.

rdnelson99;1007106 wrote: Sorry guys and gals but I have to say, it amazes me how you can be excited over a $100 price drop on something that is still over priced by about $200 bucks. Would I choose them over a Jebao if the prices wer the same? Sure. But I am sure not gong to spend a few hundred bucks on something when less than a hundred will do the same thing. JMO. Flame away, I can take it.

If your jaebo can be programmed and sync'd out of the box then you have a valid argument with the "same thing" thing.

Or if you used an mp40 for a year and prefer jaebo more, then it's worth listening to at least. Maybe you have, just assuming not given that you think they're the same thing. :)

rdnelson99;1007106 wrote: Sorry guys and gals but I have to say, it amazes me how you can be excited over a $100 price drop on something that is still over priced by about $200 bucks. Would I choose them over a Jebao if the prices wer the same? Sure. But I am sure not gong to spend a few hundred bucks on something when less than a hundred will do the same thing. JMO. Flame away, I can take it.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions lol! I switched from an MP10 to a WP10 in my biocube and then used a WP25 and WP10 in my 60 cube before switching over to the MP40. In both cases there was no comparison between the performance. The MP series was far better. Now, whether it's worth the cost increase for the performance increase is certainly debatable. My experience is yes.

I got a feeling that this thread will be transferred over to the Rants & Complaints or The Lounge area. One respondent has already dawned this battle armor and prepared for you know what ........

Wannabee

I don't believe so wanna... there's good threads that involve more good criticism and people are reflecting more respect to what others believe and their equipment preferences.

But! I'm missing those funny and ridiculous rant and complaints threads lol!!!!!

WannabeeaReefKeeper;1007121 wrote: I got a feeling that this thread will be transferred over to the Rants & Complaints or The Lounge area. One respondent has already dawned this battle armor and prepared for you know what ........

Wannabee

My New Years resolution was to make only one pro-Vortech post per Vortech argument thread. :D

tonymission;1007125 wrote: My New Years resolution was to make only one pro-Vortech post per Vortech argument thread. :D

That still works out to greater than one a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonymission;1007110 wrote: If your jaebo can be programmed and sync'd out of the box then you have a valid argument with the "same thing" thing.

Or if you used an mp40 for a year and prefer jaebo more, then it's worth listening to at least. Maybe you have, just assuming not given that you think they're the same thing. :)

Yes the can be programmed and they can be synced. But even if they couldn't I would buy Hydor before I would spend that kind of money on them. Matter of fact, if my only choice were to pay several hundred for each power head I would rather just get out of the hobby. But, to each his own.

Rdneslson it adds up boss. It's like a buy three get one free deal.

rdnelson99;1007142 wrote: Yes the can be programmed and they can be synced. But even if they couldn't I would buy Hydor before I would spend that kind of money on them. Matter of fact, if my only choice were to pay several hundred for each power head I would rather just get out of the hobby. But, to each his own.

I'm glad that you like your water moving equipment. :D

(sticking to my resolution)

As it goes (these are in no particular order) politics, religion, lights, wave makers, salt.....

tonymission;1007125 wrote: My New Years resolution was to make only one pro-Vortech post per Vortech argument thread. :D

LOL, LOL

:lol2:

Yes dear you have got a little...

:deadhorse:

But as you know, I'm right there with you on being a Vortech Fan :)

J/K. :purr:

Back